60. Main Character

"Oh my god!!" Namjoon exclaimed as Jin piggy-backed me into the kitchen. "You kissed!!"

My eyes widened as I slid off Jin's back. "H-how-" Yoongi cut me off.

"His scent is stronger. Way too strong," Yoongi said. I muttered a small 'oh'.

"You know what that makes you, Jin?" Taehyung asked, taking a sip of his juice.

"What?" Jin asked, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"A paedophile," Taehyung said, smirking into his glass. My cheeks flushed bright and my eyes widened in realization. Jin choked on his spit as the others let out chuckles.

"Oh my god, it does! I'm a paedophile!" Jin said, cupping his face in shock.

"W-well that seems like a problem for you to figure out. I'm going to go help Gina in the garden," I said, heading out, but Yoongi pulled me back and onto his lap.

"So, Taehyung and Jimin were telling us about last night," he whispered into my ear. I looked at him, confused. "You walked in on them, huh?" I blushed, turning and burying my face into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to," I mumbled into Yoongi's shoulder. Jimin pulled me onto his lap, tightly wrapping his arms around me. He nibbled on my earlobe as his hand went up and down my stomach. I squirmed on his lap, my hand clutching his small ones as Namjoon approached me. The others filed out of the room without sparing us another glance.

Namjoon lifted my head with the help of his fingers under my chin. "Bunny, which room do you want to sleep in? Permanently, that is," Namjoon asked.

"Yoongi told me to stay in Jimin and Taehyung's room," I muttered, placing my hands on Jimin's thighs and lifting myself back up as I started to slide down his thighs. He tightened his grip around my waist as I leaned back into his embrace.

Namjoon hummed in response. "Do you want to stay with them?" he asked.

"Well, I want to stay alone, but I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon," I joked, shrugging. "I don't really care. As long as I won't wake up to being sucked dry."

Jimin tensed up behind me. "W-we promise to not hurt you like that, again," he whispered into my ear. He had got to be kidding me.

"You're asking me to trust you when you can't trust me yourselves?" I asked, slightly offended.

"You tried to escape," Namjoon argued. My body tensed up, as flashbacks of my father's life leaving his body came to my mind. The flashbacks only fueled my anger towards vampires. It slipped my mind that they were trying to reconcile, it slipped my mind that I actually kissed one of them last night.

"You tried to kill me!" I exclaimed. I was sick of it. I was sick of being run over as if I were a road. They wanted to show who was in charge, I'll do the same. I don't care what I'm jeopardizing, I have nothing to lose anyway.

"We never tried to kill you," Jimin said, his voiced laced with sadness and fear. Fear of the rest of the conversation.

"You drank my blood, without consent, the first night I spent here. If Taehyung didn't stop you, you would have killed me. That, to me, is attempted murder," I said, frowning. I wiggled out of his grip. "Look, I'm sick of this shit. I've let you six manhandle me since the day I came here. I'm sick of falling at your feet every damn time. Don't think I won't fight back every time you try to assert your dominance over me. I have nothing to lose, you took almost every ounce of normality in my life from me, I will not let you take the one thing I have left," I said, glaring at the two.

"Jungkook-" I cut Namjoon off.

"No. I'm done. I'm fucking done with you six," I spat out, pushing past Yoongi, who had apparently appeared in the doorway. I was headed to my room when I was pulled into another room. I was pinned against the door, my mouth muffled. I struggled in the person's grip, but it was all in vain.

"Jungkook! Stop moving! I just want to talk," Jackson whispered, sharply.

I glared at him, using all of the strength I could muster to fling his hand off me. "I'm not exactly in the mood right now," I said, grabbing the door handle.

"Please," he pleaded, his voice was laced in desperation. "I-I found our m-mate. H-he's human." This is the guy that my mates thought would fuck over my brain?

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "So what do you need my help with? Last I checked, your kind didn't have any problem putting someone at your mercy," I spat.

"Uh... To be honest, I did put forth the idea that we kidnap him," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "But Mark- one of my mates- said no. We're supposed to... woo him?"

"Okay, first of all, it's 2020, if you want to 'woo' someone, you should go back to 1986 when that phrase was actually used. Second, Mark is right. Don't kidnap your mate. They will fear you, which will only add to the hatred I'm assuming they have for vampires," I explained.

"So how do I get him? We can't risk him being in danger, and living out there is doing just that," Jackson asked.

"I don't know. Honestly, if your mate is anything like any other human in Seoul, then they already have a strong distaste towards you," I said, bluntly. "Do what you want, just don't do what these six vampires did to me."

"What did they do?" He asked, looking concerned. I waved him off.

"Made me hate them with every nerve in my body. I hate the fact that the bond prevents me from hating any further than what I do now," I said, looking down at my fingers. I felt forced, trapped. All because of the bond. I felt trapped in my own mind, as rationality and the bond fought for dominance.

"Didn't you kiss one of them last night?" He asked. I nodded. "Do you regret it?"

"No not at all," I responded, truthfully. "I'm not going to lie, I am attracted to them. But when you don't know the difference between what you are feeling and what your bond is feeling, you can't help but hate or question every action you do."

"Oh. I didn't know humans could feel something beyond the bond when they're marked," he said. I understood what he was trying to say, and I understood why his mindset was as such. He was raised being taught that he needed to dominate his mates, especially if he was human.

"So I don't just simply kidnap my mate, I explain the situation. If he refuses to come, we kidnap him. But we treat him delicately, right?" Jackson asked. I took a deep breath, distaste filling up my senses when he talked about kidnapping.

"Again, I don't know how you want to get your mate by your side, do what you want. Don't treat them delicately, they're not glass. Treat them like an equal and with respect. Treat them how they want to be treated, and show them that you care about them. Maybe then you'd be able to 'woo' them," I said, breaking into a smile. Jackson let out a chuckle.

"You're a good guy, Jungkook," he said, smiling. "Thank you."

"Likewise, and you're welcome," I said, walking out and to my room. I locked the door behind me, and slid down, pulling my knees to my chest.

I didn't hold back the tears that time.