53. Bound

I groaned in pain, my head pounding. I brought my hand down to soothe the numbing pain, but a sharp tugged pulled it right back. I looked up to see that my hands were tied to the bed-rest.

I tugged at them, whining at the pain caused by the friction between the rope and my wrists.

"You know, we were just starting to trust you," a voice said, snapping me out of my bubble of panic. I looked over to see Taehyung twirling a knife in his hand as he leaned back into an armchair. He looked at me through his eyelashes, a deadly aura surrounding him and spreading in the room.

He stood up and provokingly started walking over to me. I scurried backwards to get as far as I could from him.

"S-stay away," I stuttered out in fear, my heart rate going crazy.

He tsked in annoyance. "You're in no position to order me around, little one," he said, his voice dropping an octave.

"Please let me go," I sobbed out, tears gushing down my face as fear was all I felt.

"I'm not going to hurt you, little one," he said, the threat in his voice contradicting his statement.

"Taehyung stop scaring him. He's still a kid," Seokjin said, walking into the room. I felt a small wave of comfort wash over me as Taehyung moved away and Seokjin stepped forward.

"S-seokjin," I stuttered out regret and fear washing over my body. I could feel his disappointed gaze on me as I looked at the object he was holding. My dagger.

"Jin," he corrected. "Seokjin thought it was better if I confronted you instead of him. He's too soft to deal with you."

"Y-you know," I muttered out.

"Of course I do. Hoseok told me everything after I fronted," Jin said, a glare on his face as he eyed the dagger in his hand. "Do you know what it feels like when the person you idolize the most, is the cause of your misery, and the person who you thought was the cause of your misery, is actually your savior?"

I stayed quiet, curling up into my body more. "It feels like someone reached into my chest and ripped my heart out with their bare hands," he said. "It hurts, even more, when your mate, who you trusted, decides to betray you by trying to run from you."

I knew what they were doing. They're trying to emotionally manipulate me into regret. They wanted me to break down to the point that I was weak. They wanted me to seek comfort in them and continue manipulating me into thinking that they're the only ones who could help me.

"Why did you do it?" Jimin asked. I jumped at his voice. When did he come in? "Answer the question, Jungkook."

"Because I was sick of it," I whispered.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"BECAUSE I WAS SICK OF IT! YOU RIPPED ME AWAY FROM MY FAMILY! I WAS HAPPY! AND THEN YOU CAME ALONG! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face out of frustration. "I HAD A PLAN TO LEAVE SEOUL WITH MY FAMILY! I WAS GOING TO SAVE THEM! NOW THEY DON'T EVEN REMEMBER ABOUT MY EXISTENCE BECAUSE OF YOU! I want to hate you all so much. But I can't, and I hate myself for that-"

They looked at me with an unreadable expression. It was quiet until Taehyung broke it.

"Your birthday is two months from now, right?" Taehyung asked. I whimpered and nodded. "Okay."

"Are we really going to do this?" Yoongi asked, walking inside.

"We have to. We can't have little bunnies trying to get away," he replied.

"Let me go," I said, my voice broken. Everything that was pent up was out in the open. "Please."

"Bunny, we can't let you go. You'll die without your mates," Namjoon said.

I harshly tugged at the ropes to escape, but it was all in vain. I could feel the jute strands rip open my flesh, drawing blood.

"Stop hurting yourself Jungkook. It's already hard enough to control our thirst around you, don't make things worse," Hoseok said.

"I hate you. I hate you so much," I sobbed out. But I knew it was a lie. I didn't hate them the way I should. It wasn't the bond, it was me. I knew they had the capability to be gentle. They had shown that in the past month. They had become softer, exposing their true personalities little by little, and I was falling for it- them.

I was falling for them little by little.