50. Back to Seoul

If you want more perspectives on DID, you can watch it on Youtube. Channel: Dissociadid.

Seokjin woke up two hours before the flight. He couldn't book a private jet at such short notice, so they were stuck taking a flight with other species, much to his annoyance. He quickly packed their bags, using his speed.

"Kookie, baby. Wake up. We got to go," he said, lightly shaking his mate. Jungkook grumbled in his sleep, swatting Seokjin's hand away.

"Fuck off," he mumbled, earning a chuckle from Seokjin.

^Jungkook's POV^

I sighed, looking at the place I hated the most. Hoseok ran over to Seokjin and me, a bright smile on his face and his arms wide open.

"You guys are back!!!" He exclaimed, pulling both of us into a tight embrace.

I squirmed out of his grip, silently grabbing my suitcase and making my way inside. I ignored Seokjin's and Hoseok's stares and walked inside.

"Jungkook? You're back?!" Yoongi exclaimed, walking over to me with wide eyes.

"Yeah," I responded.

"Where's Jin?" He asked.

"Seokjin is outside with Hoseok," I said, emphasizing the name of the alter.

"Seokjin's here?!" Yoongi yelled.

"Hey Yoongi, how's it going?" Seokjin said, slinging an arm around my shoulders. I watched Seokjin's reaction as Yoongi took a fearful step backwards. Seokjin's face fell for a split second before turning stone-cold.

"Uh... g-good. Yeah, why did you come back so...early?" Yoongi asked.

Seokjin looked at me as if initiating a silent conversation with me. I nodded, catching his question.

"Let's talk. You, Jungkook and I," he said. Without another word, he grabbed Yoongi by the wrist and lead the way to his bedroom. I jogged to keep up with their pace, holding Yoongi's hand to provide him comfort. I knew he was scared of Seokjin due to the misconception.

Jin made Yoongi sit on his bed, standing a distance from him. Yoongi pulled me to sit beside him, sitting on the edge as if to defend.

"W-what'd you want to talk about?" Yoongi asked his grip on my waist tight.

"I wasn't the one who put you in an epileptic state!" Jin blurted out, running a hand through his hair. Well, I guess that's one way to give out information.

"W-what?" Yoongi asked, shocked.

Seokjin sighed, calming himself down. "It wasn't me. Jin doesn't remember because I fronted. You don't remember because of the head injury. It was... Jin's father," Seokjin said, avoiding eye-contact.

"Jin's father? The one who left Jin a few weeks after he was born?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes. Well, technically, he didn't leave Jin. Jin just doesn't remember him, cause whenever his father was around, I fronted," Seokjin said. It was quiet for a while before he shook his head. "I can't. I just... can't."

I stood up and walked over to him, ignoring Yoongi's stare observing my every movement. I didn't hesitate to envelop him in a hug, earning a small gasp from Yoongi and Seokjin, I had never initiated contact like that before.

Seokjin snapped out of his daze and wrapped his arms around my small waist, burying his face in my shoulder.

"You want to tell everyone, don't you?" I asked, already knowing the answer to it. He nodded into my shoulder, a few tears escaping his eyes and soaking my shirt. "Yoongi can you-"

"Yeah, I'll get them," I heard him responded. A brush of wind indicated he left.

"Sorry," Seokjin said.

"Don't apologize. It's okay to cry every now and then," I mumbled, running my hand through his hair. He tightened his grip on me, nuzzling his head in my neck.

"Uh... Seokjin?" Yoongi broke the silence, entering the room with the others.

Seokjin stepped away from me, wiping his eyes. He took a seat at the platform under the window, pulling me to sit on his lap.

"Why did you want to talk to us?" Taehyung asked, a worried look on his face.

"I uh... I wanted to tell you guys about my past. You guys need to know," Seokjin said.

"Okay. Take your time," Jimin said, his voice soft and comforting.

Seokjin took a deep breath, resting his head on my shoulder. I played with his fingers, which rested on my stomach, to provide comfort.

"I have DID," Jin said, his voice soft.

"What's DID?" Hoseok asked.

"Dissociative Identity Disorder, or more commonly known as Multiple Personality Disorder," Namjoon explained, frowning.

"Well, I have one alter. His name is Seokjin," Seokjin explained. Why was he explaining in Jin's point of view?

"Uh... Technically, I'm Seokjin. I fronted around two weeks ago. Jin is... I'm not sure how to describe it, but when he fronts again, he will not remember anything that has happened or will happen while I'm here," Seokjin said.