100. Final Awakening

^Jimin's POV^

"Now what?" I asked Jin. "Do we just wait for him to turn? What about food?"

"It will take two days for him to turn. I can feel it," Jin responded. "I'll feed him my blood. That's the only way he won't be crazed when he wakes up. When he wakes up, he'll be dependent on me for survival, so don't comment on it if he gets too clingy. He might end up being clingy to all fo us since he'll feel the bond to an extent he's never felt before, so don't comment on it. He'll be sensitive to everything you say."

"Is he in pain?" Yoongi asked. Yoongi was turned when he was close to death. The rest of us opted for the second method. None of us knew how the first method felt.

"Yes," Jin responded. I ran my hand through our youngest mate's hair. His body was cold, but his forehead was warm. Jin said that was normal. Namjoon climbed into the bed and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook was shirtless and just in a pair of boxers. His body was heating up, and Hyungsik said that it would be best if he wore minimal clothing to help regulate his body temperature.

Hyungsik walked in with a clipboard. "I think you can reduce his pain if you maintain some skin-to-skin contact," he said. He looked up from his clipboard. "Like Namjoon."

Almost instantly, Taehyung and Hoseok rushed to his other side. They playfully fought for the spot, until Jin pushed them both away and occupied it. Jin bit his forearm and quickly pushed his bleeding area into Jungkook's mouth before he could heal.

"Jiminie," Taehyung whined and tugged at my hoodie sleeve. "I wanna talk to you."

I nodded and pulled him out of the room. We went to our room and cuddled on the bed. "What do you want to talk about, Tae?" I asked and tightened my hold on him.

"I wanna talk about what happened four years ago," he said. I took a deep breath, waiting for him to start.

"When they took me, the first thing they did was beat me up. They were... demanding answers I didn't know. When they realized that, they decided to get rid of me. But they didn't want to get their hands dirty, so they let one of our warlock enemies tie me up and leave me in the sun when I stopped healing. That's when I met Marie. She would often come and give me a little blood, but not enough to help me heal. In return, I provided her protection and an escape. I booked a ticket to Paris, and I reached out to Mark, who was visiting the Council there, and I requested a house to be built for her," he said. "The warlocks made me hallucinate. They made me watch the five of you being killed. They even made me watch me kill you guys. I couldn't- it was horrible. I was so scared. I was scared of myself. I was ready to die; I had accepted it. Then you guys found me. I wasn't crazed for blood, I was trying to get away from you all because I didn't want to hurt you. It took me so long to stop being scared."

He was crying into my shirt. I pulled him closer to comfort him. "Thank you for trusting me Taetae," I said, kissing the top of his head. "I'm so sorry we weren't there to support you the right way back then. We all love you so much, we accept you for who you are, and who you want to be in the future."

I knew Taehyung was easy to comfort. His mind was accepting of others' opinions, especially if they were comforting him. That was his best quality, as well as his worst quality.

-Two days later-

"JUNGKOOK'S AWAKE!" Taehyung ran around the palace yelling at the top of his lungs. I rushed out of my room and to the medical ward. I barged in to see Jin and Namjoon restraining a red-eyed bloodthirsty Jungkook.

Acting quick, I rushed and straddled his lap. I exposed my collarbone and pushed his head towards my exposed skin. I winced when his blunt fangs had to put extra pressure on my neck to drink.

"Pull him away just before it goes too far," I told Jin who was watching in guilt and worry. He nodded and held my hand as Jungkook carelessly drank from me. I ran my hand through Jungkook's hair, smiling softly when he started drinking less and less from me, signaling that his thirst was starting to quench. Taehyung walked in with a blood bag and handed it to me. Jin slowly pulled Jungkook away from me and let him drink the rest of the blood from him. Namjoon pulled me to lie on his chest while I drank from the blood bag.

"J-Jiminie?" Jungkook's melodious voice rang through. I looked at him through half-lidded eyes to see a guilty Jungkook. He had tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry."

I pulled away from the blood bag for a second to respond to him. "Don't apologize, little one. I wanted you to drink my blood. You have all of us to train you. You'll learn in no time," I said, chuckling. He let out a small laugh as well. His fangs would sharpen to their fullest once he reached vampire maturity. "Sleep in the nest room?"

^Jungkook's POV^

"I'm sorry," I apologized once again as Jimin lay in my arms. I pecked his lips before pulling him closer to my body. Weirdly, I didn't feel repulsed by the idea of drinking blood, and nor was I repulsed when I did drink blood. "I'm sorry."

"Apologize once more and I'll suck you dry," he snapped. My eyes widened.

"D-do you want to drink my blood?! I'll give it to you. Here, drink some," I said, pushing his face in the crook of my neck.

"That's not what he meant, bubble," Namjoon said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"O-oh," I stuttered out as my cheeks flared red when I realized what he meant.

It was silent for a while.

"Doe," Yoongi said, from behind Jimin. "How are you feeling?"

"Dead but alive," I responded. "Weird, to conclude."

^Yoongi's POV^

Jimin had fallen asleep in Jungkook's arms, while Namjoon was busy pampering an almost-sleeping Jungkook with kisses and cuddles. Taehyung and Hoseok lay behind Namjoon, cuddling and tickling each other without making too much noise.

I turned around to face Seokjin, who had surfaced a few hours ago. "We're happy now, right?" I asked. He kissed me and smiled.

"Yes, we are," he responded.

"Safe?"

"Safe."

"For how long?"

"Forever."

"I like that."

──:✱*.:。✧*.。The End✰*.:。✧*.。:。──

(Hey guys, this is unfortunately the end of the book. There will be no epilogue. Thank you guys so much for the support, you have no idea how much it means to me. I hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to check out my next book! <3)