84. Lower Back

I groaned in pain as I turned around in Taehyung's embrace. He was sleeping but woke up at my movements as I buried my face in the crook of his neck. He moved his hands and placed them on my lower back, massaging it. I let out a moan of relief and pain.

"It hurts," I mumbled into his chest. "I don't ever want to have sex ever again."

His chest rumbled in response, indicating that he let out a chuckle. "You'll take that back eventually," he responded, his fingers working wonders on my lower back. The door slammed open, and a body jumped on the two of us.

A loud whine of pain left my mouth as the pain in my lower back increased. Taehyung quickly pushed Jimin off the bed and pulled me into him to check on me. "Ow Taehyung!" Jimin whined, rubbing his butt. Tears escaped my eyes and on to Taehyung's neck at the pain.

"Go get painkillers, Jimin," Taehyung ordered, rubbing my back in comfort. Jimin left without another word. "Are you okay, little one?"

"Hurts..." I whimpered out. "I don't want to bottom again."

"You don't have to, little one. Jimin's getting you some medicine, and Jin will make pancakes for you. It will hurt for a while without the medicines, so with the medicines, it will heal faster," Taehyung consoled, kissing the top of my head. There was a knock on the door, and the sound of it gently opening resonated in the room.

"Guys? How are you?" Jin asked, walking in. He lay down behind me and slowly wrapped his arms around me. Taehyung continued gently rubbing my lower back.

"M' dying," I mumbled. "Jinnie will you bottom for me?"

He choked on his saliva as Taehyung let out a laugh. "W-what? Jungkook, I think we can decide that when the time comes," he responded.

"Jungkook!~" Jimin sang as he walked into the room with a pill and a sippy bottle, followed by everyone else. He handed me them both. "Sit up a little."

I complied, flinching at the pain. I downed them both and lay back between Taehyung and Jin. "Tae, where's your wallet," Yoongi said.

"It's in the top drawer of my night table," Taehyung responded. "Do I need to be concerned about what you're planning to buy? Cause last time, it was not very fun to watch the dent you made."

"Well, you decided to go on a rampage last night, so there was blood on the sheets. The owner told us to replace the bed sheets if we can't take the stain off." Yoongi responded, pulling Jimin into a cuddling embrace on the chair. "It's a good thing that Taehyung controlled himself during your time. If you bled from penetration, that would be an issue."

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"Don't apologize, Bambi. It's not your fault," Jin said, playing with the hem of the hoodie I was wearing. Their body heat was lulling me to sleep.

"Can I sleep?" I asked.

"Of course, bub. We'll wake you up in time for breakfast," Hoseok said, ruffling Taehyung's hair as the rest of them left.

"Tae..." I trailed off. He hummed in response. "Thank you for last night."

"And thank you for last night as well," he said. I fell back asleep with a smile on my face.

-

"Jungkook, I won't be able to take you tomorrow, so Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok will take you," Taehyung said, walking in. Not getting a response from me, he looked up from his phone. "Yoongi, Jin, what the hell are you doing?"

"Feeding Jungkook. He's in pain, so we're feeding him. He refused, so I told Yoongi to hold his hands down," Jin responded nonchalantly. My mouth was stuffed with pancakes. I felt like a chipmunk because of the food stuffed in my cheeks. At one point, I even gagged because of the amount of food in my mouth as I tried to keep up with how quickly they put the fork in my mouth. They slowed down after that.

"For god's sake, let him go. He has lower backache, don't give him a headache now," Taehyung said, rolling his eyes. I quickly ate what I had in my mouth, squirming out of Yoongi's grip.

-

"Um... When Taehyung said he knew a witch here, he didn't say he knew a witch who lives in the woods. Do you think she has cookies and milk?" I asked, looking at Namjoon.

"I do if you want to be poisoned," the door opened to reveal a lady. Woah, she was really alluring. "Hello you two, I see you have come back. What is it this time? Another foursome? Where's Jin?" My eyes widened as Namjoon and I shifted our gazes between the lady and the two nervous mates.

"You guys... wait what?" Namjoon exclaimed. I let the shock die down in me. A foursome... like sex? Who would have thought?

"I thought Yoongi and Jin were gay?" I voiced out.

"Oh they were, and they still are. But they wanted to experiment," the lady responded. "My name's Marie. You must be the Jungkook Taehyung gushed about. I have to say, you're really cute. I wouldn't mind a boy like you."

I blushed at her words, butterflies in my stomach at her comment. Namjoon pulled me closer to him by my wrist. "He's good with us. Thank you very much," he said through gritted teeth. His arm was wrapped around my chest and my back was against his chest.

"Oh for Satan's sake, can't even take a joke. Come in," she said, moving aside for us. Namjoon held me tighter as we passed her on our way in.