74. Yoonminseok Date Pt.2 (M)

^Hoseok's POV^

"Jimin," I called out. Not receiving a response, I looked down at our third youngest mate to see him curled up on my chest, sleeping. I looked at our older mate, who had his head rested on my shoulder. "He's asleep."

"Just like last time," Yoongi said, a soft smile boring his face. We were stargazing. When we agreed to start going on dates once again, we wanted to do the same date we left off with. We figured it would be better to pick up where we left off.

"Do you think... do you think if we can ever go back to our past selves?" I asked.

Yoongi digested his question for a while before answering. "No. I don't think anyone can ever go back to their past selves. Maybe they can get close to it, but never all the way. Each day you change as a person," Yoongi responded. He sugarcoated his words, but was honest nonetheless. It was easy to talk to him because of his honesty.

"I wish I could go back to who I was," Jimin mumbled. "Maybe I could have treated Jungkook better."

"Minnie, it's okay to want to gain back your innocence. But it's unhealthy to cling on to your past. When you do that, you start hating who you are now," Yoongi said, leaning down to peck Jimin's shoulder.

"I love you guys so much," Jimin mumbled, lulling back to sleep in my arms.

"Love you too," Yoongi and I said in unison.

"Baby, you're so cute and beautiful at the same time," I commented, turning Jimin to straddle me. The wind mixing with our hair, the moonlight making the petite boy on my lap more ethereal than ever. Yoongi cupped Jimin's cheek, moving his hand to run through his hair, gently tugging at it to create a soothing effect. I moved my hand to outline his features. His eyes, his nose, his lips. Oh god, his lips. So alluring, so beautiful. I put my thumb between his lips, gently forcing them apart. I could hear his cold blood running through his veins, his beauty never failed to seize my attention.

Yoongi cupped the back of Jimin's neck, pushing him and tilting his neck until it touch my lips. "Is this okay?" Yoongi asked for consent.

"Yes," Jimin whispered in my ear, his hands making their way up. One hand clutched Yoongi's hand, while the other rested on my shoulder. I kissed and licked the spot a few times before letting my fangs do their job. Jimin whimpered in pain for a few seconds, as his brain adjusted to the pain of the blood leaving his body.

"It's okay Minnie, just a for a few more seconds," Yoongi whispered. Sensing Jimin's body weaken, I immediately pulled out, licking his neck to seal the wound. I pulled him closer, whispering apologies in his ear as he slowly drifted off in my arms. Tears escaped my eyes at the thought of hurting Jimin. Yoongi rubbed my back in comfort.

The atmosphere was broken when Yoongi's phone rang. He picked up while I rocked Jimin back and forth.

"Yeah we'll be there," Yoongi said, hanging up after. "Come on. We need to go."

"Is everything okay?" I asked, standing up with Jimin in my arms.

"Yeah... No. It's Taehyung and Jungkook," Yoongi said. "Our two horny bunnies."

-

^Jungkook's POV^

Taehyung walked in while I was packing. He walked over to me and wrapped his hands around my waist while I folded my clothes. He leaned down to kiss my neck.

"Hello little one," he mumbled into my neck.

"Hello," I said, leaning back into him.

"Do you need help packing?" Taehyung asked as I zipped my bag. "Nevermind then."