59. No-knock Rule

"Nice to meet you, Jungkook," Jackson repeated, snapping me out of my shock.

"Yeah..." I dragged out, looking at him sceptically. "Likewise."

"What are you doing here, Jackson?" Yoongi asked.

"I need your help. Something's happening to my clan, and I don't know how to fucking fix it," he exclaimed, running his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Okay, stay over tonight. We can talk tomorrow?" Yoongi asked. Jackson stayed quiet, a blank gaze on his face. Catching his gaze, Yoongi spoke up once again. "Rate."

"9.4," Jackson said.

"Hoseok's office," Yoongi said. Jackson left, brushing past me and jumping over the fallen suitcase. I quickly picked it up and carried it inside. "We should really allot you a new room. Too many break-ins."

I nodded. "I'll unpack. Whose room am I sleeping in tonight?" I asked.

"Jimin and Taehyung's. We decided on giving you the only shared room for double protection. I'll talk to them about you shifting your clothes in there," Yoongi responded, before leaving without another word.

I nodded, going back to unpack my stuff.

-

I yawned, walking into Taehyung's and Jimin's room without knocking. I stopped in my tracks and stared at the two with wide eyes and flushed cheeks.

The bed was slamming against the wall as Taehyung roughly thrust into the petite boy under him. Jimin looked up at me standing in the doorway. His eyes widened and he clutched on to Taehyung's shoulder to get him to stop.

"T-Tae. J-Jungkook," he breathed out in between moans. Taehyung stopped and looked at Jimin in confusion. Following his gaze, he turned and looked at me. He immediately pulled out of Jimin and fell on to the bed. Fortunately, they were doing it under the covers, so their accessories were covered.

I snapped out of my shocked state and started making my way out. "S-sorry. I-I-I-I... yeah bye," I stuttered out, swiftly leaving. I really needed to get into the habit of knocking on their doors. I rushed my way to Jin's room. I knocked on the door, entering only after getting permission.

"What's up Bambi?" Jin asked me, briefly looking up from his phone. He was laying on his bed, shirtless. The last time I saw him like that... I was desperate to feel something and practically molested him. I regretted that, I didn't get his consent to touch him like that.

"Jungkook?" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh yeah... Y-Yoongi told me to sleep in Jimin and Taehyung's room but they're uh... busy?" I said, my cheeks flushing as I looked down at my feet.

"You can sleep here," Jin said, pulling back the covers for me. "Do you want me to wear a shirt?"

"Whatever makes you comfortable," I mumbled, getting under the covers. I cuddled up into the blanket close to him. He didn't pay mind to me as he continued scrolling. That was when I felt it. His aura changed to a softer one. Seokjin fronted. My thoughts were confirmed when I smelled the very familiar scent that unconsciously made me lean into him.

"Hello Bambi," he greeted, shifting closer to me and resting his hand on my waist.

"Hello," I mumbled into his neck. "You're fronting more often these days."

"Yeah, I wasn't planning on fronting for a while but I wanted to spend some time with you and the others. I feel so much better now that everything is out in the open," He explained, running his finger over the scar on my cheek. "Honestly I'm not supposed to be fronting anymore. There's no trigger for me to front."