34. Stab

^Jungkook's POV^

My head was hurting, a lot. I opened my eyes, groaning in pain. The headache only increased when the memories flooded my brain. I whimpered at the pain, panic settling in me.

There was a crash. Jin! How was he? Did he get hurt? What about my family? Were they okay? How long was I out?

"Finally, you're awake. That crash really did a number on you," someone spoke up, earning a gasp of surprise from me.

It was dark. I couldn't see whoever spoke. Where was I? Where was Jin?

"W-who are you?" I stuttered out.

"A werewolf. That's all you need to know," the person responded. The voice determined that it was a lady. My eyes widened in response as I pieced the facts together. The crash was deliberate.

"W-where's my family? Where's Jin?" I exclaimed.

"I wouldn't worry about them if I were you. Be glad that we at least had the courtesy to patch up your head," she responded.

"What do you want?" I asked, trying to get out of the ropes that bind my hands behind my back.

"Well, nothing from you. However, we do want something from those mates of yours," she said.

"And you kidnapped me because I'm their mate, and the weakest one. And let me guess, you're sick of the oppression you're facing, you want to oppress vampires once again. Correct me if I'm wrong, you hate to see vampires take control of one place in this huge country, this huge world, so you want to get back at them," I challenged.

Now, don't get me wrong. I was highly against vampires killing humans, oppressing them. But I was starting to get really sick of werewolves. My hatred for them only grew when the kidnapped my family.

"Glad to see you're not dumb like those other humans you call family," she provoked.

"Well, you have me. Let them go. That seems like a fair deal," I said, glaring in the direction from where her voice was loudest.

"You're not in the position to make demands, kid. We're not going to hurt you or your family," she said. I scoffed. They used my hyung's blood to write a stupid message. Obviously, they hurt him.

The door to the room opened, illuminating the room. I looked in the direction of the light source, squinting my eyes to let them adjust to the light.

"Didn't I give you instructions, Melissa?" The intruder asked, rhetorically.

"He's getting on my nerves, Myelin. He's not as dumb as we thought," Melissa responded. I scoffed at her response. I don't know where this sudden confidence and need to annoy them was coming from, but I'm glad it was. (Sorry, I'm not very good with Korean names. I apologize if I offend somebody by using foreign names with the story set in Seoul.)

"Leave. I'll talk to him," Myelin said. Melissa nodded and left, closing the door behind her. Darkness once again settled in the room. Myelin switched on the light, letting me see his face.

"So... can you let my family go, at least?" I asked, gulping down the fear as the situation finally settled in my mind.

"Don't act so tough, pretty boy. I can smell your fear from a mile," he said.

"So what exactly do you want? The other lady didn't really elaborate," I said.

"Well, it's pretty easy, really. Your mates are definitely going to come for you. We kill them, then your family, then you, and then we're all happy," he said, chuckling.

"Leave my family alone. they're innocent!" I yelled, tugging at the rope. I froze when I felt the dagger tucked in my jeans. Did they not check me for weapons? They were really stupid, weren't they?

"Hm... You know, they played a very important role in bringing you here, so let me reward them by killing them off now. Should I do it in front of you?" He asked, sarcastically.

"Fuck off!" I yelled. I had almost untied the rope. So close. "You touch them, and I will fucking tear you apart with my bare hands!"

"Well, too late for that. You do remember the blood on the wall, who it belongs to? Your brother seems to be getting weaker by the hour," he provoked me. Done! I was free!

I didn't hesitate to get up and run towards him, grabbing my knife while I was at it. He didn't notice the weapon, so when he tried to dodge me- which predicted him to do- I stabbed him in the stomach. He choked on his blood, falling to the ground when I removed the dagger from his body.

I could feel the rush as I ran out and to the basement, where I guessed they put my family. I barged into the basement, attracting the attention of the two werewolves who seemed to be towering over my family, ready to hit them. I ran to them and stabbed one of them in the shoulder, while simultaneously kicking the other in the nuts.

They cried out in pain. I quickly removed the dagger from his shoulder and stabbed him in the chest. I let him fall to the ground as I punched the other in the face. I hated violence, but in this situation l had no choice.

I took the dagger out and stabbed the other werewolf, letting him fall to the ground as well. I panted, checking to see if either was alive, but they weren't. Guilt and shock overcame me, but I pushed it down. I could be vulnerable later.

My priority was to get my family to safety.