80. Welcome to Paris

(A short summary regarding what happened after Namjoon met his mates.)

It was a few days after Namjoon met his mates did he come to know that Jin was not a stripper, he was simply there to meet the manager, who was his friend. He had apparently caught Namjoon's scent and had simply asked the manager to send him to a room so he could talk to his third human mate.

Namjoon's father gave up searching for his son, deemed him as a runaway and eventually returned home to his wife in US, who broke down at the news of her missing son. They did eventually regret pushing the boy into a marriage he was not happy with. They assumed it was because of the marriage that Namjoon ran away.

One year after encountering his mates, Namjoon had revealed his past. They slept in the nest room, the scent of the room comforting the broken male. Four weeks later, Lara no longer existed. Her body was found in a river, beaten and broken. Jin had contacted some of his friends in US and told them to torture and get rid of the girl who hurt his mate.

The cover-up story revealed that Lara was infertile and was killed by her own family to prevent humiliation.

----

^Jungkook's POV^

I sat there in my seat, waiting for the boys to be done with their meeting. I sighed once again, seeing as they all were having some sort of heated argument.

"How lon-" Hoseok cut me off.

"Not now Kook. We'll be with you in a second," he whispered. I pouted. They could have at least given me a phone, I was bored out of my mind.

When I saw the calendar this morning, I noticed it was three days before my birthday. We had been in Marseille for two weeks now. Why? Because some idiots refused to drop their ego and communicate properly. Would it be possible to see my family through one of those potion smoke things like in the movies?

I yawned, leaning back in the chair. It was like a press conference, people sitting around a long table while my mates stood all the way in the front, although Hoseok sat beside me.

I started turning my chair to entertain myself. A smile was growing on my face at the ticklish yet painful sensation at the back of my head. But it fell when Hoseok stopped my chair and glared at me. I frowned. Did they really need to bring me to a meeting without any means of entertaining myself? Might as well have left me in the hotel. I was not allowed to leave the hotel room without at least one of them, but at least I could watch some TV.

-

"I'm bored," I whined, once everyone left the press conference. It was just the seven of us now.

"I know Kook. We're done now. We can go to Paris," Jimin said, kissing my forehead.

"Really?" I asked, looking at him in excitement.

"Yes baby. Tomorrow," Taehyung said, walking over to me. He pulled me to stand and held my waist, pulling me in for a kiss. I cupped his neck, deepening the kiss. I felt someone stand behind me, holding me from behind. Jin started kissing my neck, his hands making their way up my shirt, massaging my stomach. Taehyung pulled away to let me breathe and stared at me with an unreadable expression. I looked away in shyness, only to throw my head back on Jin's shoulder as I let out a soft moan when he sucked on my neck.

"Oi! Stop that, you horny pricks," Yoongi said, breaking the three of us apart. Jin held me in his arms, my arms trapped under his. I relaxed into his touch, looking down to let my long hair cover my face as I blushed.

"I'm craving coffee," I voiced out my sudden craving but muttered under my breath.

"Coffee shop it is," Jimin said, leading the way out. I waddled as Jin refused to let go of me.

"Jinnie!" I whined when I almost stumbled. The shift in the vibe of the man holding me made me change my words. "Seokjinnie!!"

"How did you know?" he asked, still holding me in his arms.

"The vibe," I responded. I squirmed out of his hold and ran off ahead. I jumped on Namjoon's back surprising him.

"Who is this?" He asked, looking up from his phone.

"It's me," I mumbled in his ear, kissing his earlobe. "How are you doing?"

"Good. Thank you," he said, pocketing his phone and holding me up by my thighs. I kissed his cheek.

"Don't thank me," I said. Taehyung walked past us, smacking my butt.

"Jungkookie!" he sang. I yelped and tightened my grip on Namjoon when he started running.

"Namjoon! Slow down!" Seokjin yelled from behind. "Jungkook will fall!"

-

"Let's go! Let's go!" I exclaimed, pulling a drowsy Yoongi towards the plane. "Yoongs!"

"Jungkook, why are you so excited?" Yoongi asked, grumpily as he let me drag him towards the plane.

"It's Paris!! The City of Love! A foreign country! I want to venture without being watched by vampires or being on edge all the time!" I exclaimed. Another reason was that it was my birthday tomorrow. My first time celebrating my birthday outside Seoul. Although I would prefer to celebrate with my family, I couldn't keep clinging to the past in hopes of it coming back. I was going to listen to Yoongi!

I yelped when I bumped into someone. "Watch it, kid," the lady snapped.

"S-sorry," my broken English slipped through. Yoongi pulled me to his chest, glaring at the lady.

"Try not bumping into anyone other than us. Not everyone is as forgiving," Yoongi whispered in my ear. I pouted and nodded, staying by his side.

-

"Bonjour mesdames, mesdemoiselles et messieurs!" The air-hostess greeted. "Welcome to Paris."

"Uh h-hello," I responded. She smiled at me. Namjoon pressed against my back, nudging me to go on. "Joonie! We're in Paris!"

"Yes bunny, we did!" he said, smiling. "Baby we are going to take you to places you can't imagine."