95. Two days

-Two days later; day 3 of being captive-

I groaned in annoyance when Myda walked in. "Let me guess, your mate wants to leave your pathetic ass for my beautiful self, doesn't he?" I mocked. It was the day after I was brought to the dungeon, that Myda's mate visited us in the midst of my torture. We made eye contact, and he was in a trance. Although it felt a bit too weird to have someone other than my mates' eyes on me, I did hold it against Myda.

"Shut the fuck up!" she growled.

"What're you going to do about it, mongrel?" I snarked. My plan was in action. I was already feigning the fact that I was still chained to the wall. I had broken out of the chains the night before. All I had to do was unleash the werewolf side that I made use of during the Epilepse war. I had to get angry, really angry.

She punched me again, and I smirked when I heard the familiar growl in the mind link that opened up after centuries. "I'm going to make you kill your precious little human mate. Let's see how you deal with that," she provoked. "Or maybe I should get him here and kill him in front of you."

That was the last straw. I lunged at her as my wolf side and my vampire side worked simultaneously to take down the threat. It all went black for me as I let the two supernatural sides of me handle the situation.

I just hoped that I didn't hurt my mates in the process.

-

^Jungkook's POV^

I was in bed with Yoongi as we discussed a plan to get Seokjinnie back when the door slammed open and a distraught Hoseok barged in.

"There's a wolf at the front door," he said. His face was pale as if he saw a ghost. "It smells like Seokjin."

Yoongi quickly got up and rushed out while Hoseok picked me up and carried me to where the wolf was with his vampire speed. A black wolf stood in all his glory as he eyed all of us. I gasped when he looked at me, one eye was red and the other was orange. His blood-dripping teeth were bared at us, but not in offence. He was trying to communicate. His orange eye flickered red as he crouched down.

His bones popped into place as the wolf morphed into Seokjin right in front of us. "Seokjin?" Yoongi called out, but the hybrid's eyes were fixated on me. I subconsciously clutched onto Hoseok's sleeve in fear. Seokjin was covered in blood, his flickering eye showed that he was deprived of blood, and I was the only human around. "Seokjin. Keep yourself grounded. Jungkook's your mate."

"Y-Yoongi, what's happening to Seokjin?" Taehyung asked.

"He's blood deprived. Not too much, but enough for him to end up killing any of us if he's not grounded," Jimin responded. Yoongi slowly made his way around Hoseok and behind me.

"Jungkook, we need to get you out of here. We can't risk it," Yoongi whispered into my ear. I nodded, angering Seokjin even more as he strode up to Yoongi, Hoseok and me. Clearly, he had heard Yoongi.

I stared into Seokjin's eyes, trying not to let myself show any emotion that could indicate submission. Either I submitted and let him drink my blood until I was dead, or I stood my ground, quite possibly angering him further. Either way, I was dead.

I yelped when Seokjin grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me towards him. He then grabbed Yoongi and did the same to him. I winced when he harshly tugged Yoongi and I in the direction of his bedroom. He made Yoongi lie down on the bed and pulled me onto his lap. His grip on my waist was tight, but not enough to bruise me. I stared at him in worry and ran my hand through his hair. I was scared, but I cared about Seokjin more.

Seokjin craned his neck to look at Yoongi, who was crawling his way over to us. "Pull," he said. My eyes widened at the voice that escaped his lips. It was obvious that his scratchy throat was the reason for his sharp-pitched voice.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"Pull him away if he goes too far," I voiced out. "Is that what you wanted to say?"

He nodded and turned back to me. I looked at Yoongi and nodded to indicate that I was fine. It was best if he didn't intervene. Seokjin pulled me in closer and breathed in my scent. His eyes flickered from red to brown as he tried to control himself. "S-sorry, Bambi," he croaked out as he leaned into my neck.

He drank in chunks. He drank in desperation. Above all, he drank carelessly.