62. 'Willing'

"Does it matter?" I asked, plopping down on the bed. "It's a nightwear."

"Yes, yes it does. You see, nightwear needs to be comfortable. It is the most important factor that influences the quality of your sleep." Taehyung pointed out as if it were a matter of fact.

I broke into a smile, turning my head into the pillow as he started changing right in front of me.

"How's your headache, little one?" Jimin asked, laying down beside me and running his hand through my hair.

"A bit better," I mumbled. "Still there. I just need some fresh air, I guess."

Taehyung came over to us and lay on top of Jimin. "I don't want to sleep!" he whined, rolling over Jimin and me, and to his side of the bed.

"Well we want to, so shut up," Jimin said, reaching over me and playfully pushing Taehyung off the bed.

I let out a chuckle, rolling over to Taehyung's side of the bed and peering down at the vampire on the ground. His eyes were closed, and he was still as if he were dead.

"Taehyung, come up. Don't sleep on the floor," I said, reaching over and tugging at his shirt. Taehyung opened his eyes and smiled at me. He quickly got on to the bed, rolling me back to the middle of the bed. Instantly, Jimin hugged me from behind, pulling me closer to him. He let out a sigh of satisfaction as he inhaled my scent.

"I have an idea!" He exclaimed. "Let's go for a drive. Jungkook said he needs fresh air, didn't he? Maybe we could go to the cliff Jin told us about."

"We're not allowed," Jimin mumbled, his hand moving to reach out for Taehyung, who held his hand in response.

"Well, Jungkook's not allowed to leave without any of us. But he'll have both of us with him, so you know, double protection," Taehyung said, shrugging.

"You know you and I are not allowed to leave without at least one of the other four either," Jimin retorted.

"Well... I may know one person who will be willing to come," Taehyung said, smirking.

-

"Taehyung! This was not what I had in mind when you said you know who will be willing to come!" Jimin exclaimed as Taehyung drove, light music filling the car.

"Well, we brought Hoseok with us. I don't see what's the problem here," he responded shrugging.

"Well if your plan was to bring Hoseok along, you did a great job at that," Jimin said, sarcasm dripping in every word.

"Why are you complaining? At least it didn't take much convincing to bring him along!" Taehyung's tone was defensive.

"Taehyung, you knocked Hoseok out! It didn't take ANY convincing to bring him along!" Jimin yelled. I ran my hand through Hoseok's soft hair as he stirred on my lap.

"Well, we're not breaking any rules! Plus, he's our mate. If he doesn't forgive, then what's the point of being our mate?!" Taehyung yelled back.

"Guys, stop fighting," I intervened, to stop them from fighting as Hoseok groaned. "He's waking up." I looked down at the sleeping figure on my lap.

"Taehyung, I'm going to kill you," Hoseok grumbled, sitting up. "Oh god, you hit my head hard. Why the hell did you do that?"

"Well, do you remember me asking you if you wanted to go on a drive with Jimin, Jungkook and I?" Taehyung asked.

"No. You pushed me up against the wall, making me think you wanted something else, and then knocked me out," Hoseok said, scooting closer to me and wrapping an arm around my shivering body.

"Okay... Well then, consider this as me asking you," Taehyung said, smiling widely. His nose scrunch as his mouth formed a box-shape smile.

"You're going to get it from me when we get back," Hoseok warned, placing a small kiss on the top of my head as I leaned into his warmth. It was a cold night, and Jimin didn't exactly give me time to grab a jacket, because just as soon as Taehyung left to get Hoseok, he picked me up and used his vampire speed to get to the car.

"Jesus Christ, all I wanted was to go for a drive," Taehyung muttered under his breath, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Where are we going?" Hoseok asked.

"T-to the cliff we went to with Namjoon and Jin," I responded, shivering as even the car heater couldn't keep me warm enough. I always thought that vampires would be cold, but these six were pretty warm.

"You couldn't grab a jacket for Jungkook?" Hoseok asked.

"Well... we were in a rush," Jimin responded.

"You were in a rush to get to a cliff?" Hoseok asked. "And crank up the heat, would you? Jungkook's freezing."

"Well, I think Seokjin left a jacket somewhere in the trunk. I don't know why, but he did," Taehyung said, pulling up to the side. He got out of the car and brought out a jacket from the trunk. He passed the jacket to Hoseok, who helped me wear it. Before driving, Taehyung smacked Jimin over the head. "You had one job, and that was to bring Jungkook. You could have at least made sure that he was fine! Pabo! (Stupid)."