2. Disgust

"N-no. I need to go home. M-my brother is sick. P-please, I'll do anything," I begged as he brought his face closer, sliding his leg in between mine. He pressed himself against me, removed his arm from my neck and held my waist, minimizing my movement.

"Anything?" He asked, tilting his head and attaching his lips to my neck. I flinched at his actions.

"Y-yes, anything. B-but please let me g-go h-home," I hiccupped.

Mom must be worried by now. I promised her that I wouldn't leave and that I would be extra careful since what happened to dad. Why did I not pay attention to where I was walking?

"Hmm... I have something in mind," he whispered in my ear, before continuing to leave a trail of kisses all over my neck. I whimpered in fear.

(Mature content: attempted rape. Skip till the next note.)

I gasped as his hand trailed from my waist to my butt, before squeezing it. I put my hands on his shoulders, trying to push him away, but he pushed me further up against the wall. He started kissing my collarbone, shifting my hoodie as he did so. I whimpered as he put his hand under my shirt softly caressing my skin up to my sensitive buds.

"N-no stop. P-please," I begged, sobbing as shivers of disgust travelled along my spine.

"You said you would do anything, babyboy. Don't you want to go home to your family?" He asked, menacingly. Not receiving a response, he continued, "if you do, then keep your pretty mouth shut, and let daddy do the work for you."

I whimpered in response. I didn't want this.

"Anything else, p-please sir." I attempted to beg once more.

He started unbuttoning my jeans, sliding a hand to cup my crotch, while the other started to take my hoodie off. I used both hands to push his hand from my crotch, but he was too strong. My breath hitched when he started palming me through my underwear.

"But I want this. Now shut up, before I kill your family in front of you." He warned, sharply. I pursed my lips at his words. I squeezed my eyes shut in fear. His free hand moved from my sensitive buds to my neck, squeezing gently.

He removed his hand from my crotch before pressing his front against mine. I let out a soft moan when he started grinding, instantly feeling disgusted by the fact that my body was enjoying what he was doing to me.

I could feel his smirk against my cheek as he nibbled on the skin. He went harder, making me moan louder. While my body enjoyed what he was doing, my mind screamed at me to find an escape.

I opened my mouth to suggest an alternative, but before I could get a word out, he pressed his lips against mine. His tongue moved around in my mouth, his saliva mixing with mine. It was disgusting.

(You can read now.)

I struggling in his grip. He growled at my movements, grabbing my hips and pushing me back into the wall.

I kneed him between his legs. He groaned in pain, letting me go as he cupped his groin. I grabbed the bag of medicines and booked it. I ran to the shopping street, blending in with the crowd. Once I knew I was safe, I put my hood up, and walked home, constantly looking over my shoulder.

-

When mum opened the door, I noticed she was crying. She looked at me in disbelief, then she snapped out of her shocked state.

"M-mom" I was cut off when a sob escaped my lips.

Mum pulled me inside the house and into her arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck, while I dug my face into her shoulder. I slowly relaxed into her touch as she caressed my hair.

I broke the hug, wiping my nose on the sleeve of my hoodie. "H-Hyung's medicine," I said, handing over the bag.

She kissed my cheek before taking the medicine and rushing to my brother. We silently agreed to first aid hyung and then talking.

-

"Jungkook honey, what happened? You had me worried," she said, in a soft and calming voice.

I explained everything, from leaving the store to running home.

By the time I was done, I broke down again, in my mother's arms. She hugged me tightly, apologizing for not being able to take the pain away. Slowly, I fell asleep on her lap with her running her fingers through my hair while humming a soft tune.

(This chapter is so emotional. Please don't romanticize the chapter, I'm trying to spread awareness through stories. Assault is not your fault, and will never be your fault. If you want to talk, my DMs are open.)