75. Reaction

I wore Taehyung's hoodie and my boxers to sleep. He told me to, and I wore it. It was around 12 am when Hoseok carried Jimin to our room. Taehyung and I were asleep, but the added weight and the warmth woke me up. I lifted my head, opening my eyes to make out Hoseok's face as Jimin curled up into my chest.

"Hobi?" I mumbled out sleepily, the nickname just slipping out of my mouth.

"Hey, Kookie. Go back to sleep. We'll wake you up in three hours," he whispered, leaning down to peck my cheek. "We'll talk then." I nodded and went back to sleep, my arms wrapping around my mate who I was starting to outgrow. Taehyung tightened his grip on me, rubbing his nose in my nape.

-

"RISE AND SHINE MY LITTLE MATES!" Jin yelled, barging into the room. Jimin jumped up, hitting me in the face as he did. I whined in pain and turned in Taehyung's arms, burying my face in his chest.

"Jin, fuck off. We're trying to sleep," Taehyung complained, pulling me close as Jimin got off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

"You... You and I are going to have a talk in the car. Do you understand Kim Taehyung?" Jin growled out. Taehyung tensed up, my sleep leaving me instantly. I sat up in bed, making grabby hands at Jin to divert his attention from Tae. Jin's mood visibly lightened as he made his way to me. He grabbed me by my underarms and picked me up, letting me wrap my legs around his waist. I sleepily kissed his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder. "Taehyung's you're staying away from Jungkook for a while. You're grounded."

Jin turned around to walk away. I looked at Taehyung with a sheepish smile. I blew him a kiss, earning a smile from him, as Jin carried me to his bathroom. He sat me down on the counter, handing me a toothpaste layered toothbrush.

"Do you want to take a shower before we leave?" he asked, brushing his own teeth.

"Tae and I took a shower four hours ago," my response came out muffled and incoherent. Fortunately, he understood me and nodded.

Once we were done brushing, Jin led me to his office. "I need to grab something and then we can leave," he said. I nodded and looked down, only just noticing the lack of leg-wear,

"Uh... J-Jin," I called out. "I need pants." He looked down at my bare legs. I swear I saw his tongue swipe over his lips.

He picked up his phone and dialed a number. "Taehyung. Get Jungkook's pants, and a jacket," he said, hanging up right after. I pouted as he held my hand and helped me to the car. He glared and sent off anyone who dared to look our way. I was comfortable around my mates, but I wasn't comfortable around other people in the palace. I'm glad my mates did their best to minimize my discomfort.

Taehyung handed me a pair of black jeans, blocking the guards- who were standing behind Jin and me- view of my ass, as I put them on.

-

"You called Jin a paedophile for kissing Jungkook, and go ahead and have sex with him?!" Namjoon yelled. I rested my head on his shoulder, holding his hand to help calm him down. Namjoon sat on Jin's other side.

"We didn't have sex!" Taehyung yelled back.

"We could all smell the orgasm and your scents become stronger, you fool! If you think for a second you can get away with that then I'm going to put you in your place!" Jin rapped. I bit my lip to stop a smile from breaking through.

"Well, it's not my fault that Jin forgot the legal age laws passed by the Council! I was pulling his leg!" Taehyung defended. I had tried to defend him, but they all told me not to side with him. I tried to argue, but Taehyung signaled me not to, so I obliged.

I lifted my head from his shoulder, tightening my grip on his hand. "We didn't have sex," I confirmed. "And I initiated it."

He looked at me in shock, his mouth opening and closing like a fish. Jimin huffed and leaned back in his seat. "This is not fair," he said, pouting.

It was quiet for a while before I spoke up. "How do gays have penetrating sex?" I asked, earning gasps from everyone while Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok burst into giggles. I looked around with big innocent eyes. "Did I say something wrong?"