33. Crash

^Jin's POV^

I coughed up some blood, as I gained consciousness. I groaned, painfully pulling out the glass shards stuck in my arm.

"Jungkook," I said, softly. I looked to my right to see if Jungkook was alright. He was unconscious and the left side of his head was bleeding. Fortunately, he wore his seatbelt and he didn't have any pieces of glass stuck in him since I had blocked him with my arm.

I unbuckled my seatbelt, blocking my fall with my hand. I quickly did my best to make my way out of the car, and to Jungkook's side of the car. I stumbled as I left the car. My wounds were healing slowly since I had lost quite a bit of blood. It hurt.

I started walking to Jungkook's side of the car, but I was pinned to the car. I groaned in pain as a forearm was pressed against my neck. I glared at the werewolf who was holding me up. He was backed up by two other werewolves who were glaring at me.

"Let go," I huffed out, angrily. He chuckled.

"But that would ruin the fun won't it?" He mocked. I growled in response.

A very familiar whimper made me snap my attention to the source. Another werewolf held Jungkook up by his waist, Jungkook's unconscious body leaning on him. I struggled for release, causing the other two werewolves to help hold me back.

"Let him go! He's innocent!" I yelled.

"He's your mate. He may be innocent, but he is also the key to your dethroning," the vampire holding Jungkook said, smirking at me.

I yelled in pain as one of the werewolves broke my leg while another broke my arm. They let me fall to the floor. The last thing I saw was three of them morphing into wolves and the fourth doing the same after placing Jungkook on one of their backs, before disappearing into the woods.

-

When I awoke, I was in the hospital bed in the palace. As the memories flashed before my eyes, I quickly threw the covers off me, startling Hoseok in the process. He was waiting for me to get up. I ripped off my IV and rushed to the door, only to be stopped by Hoseok.

"You've not healed yet, Jin. You're not going anywhere," he said. I turned around and looked at him.

"Jungkook he-" I started, but he cut me off.

"The others are looking for him. They've even found a lead. You've been out for two days. You need to heal," he said. Two days?! I could have helped search for Jungkook!

"I-it's my fault. I was the one who took him for the drive. We should have come straight back," I said.

"Tch. Can't even keep your mate by your side." The monster in my head said.

"Jin, it's not your fault. You didn't know that the werewolves were going to cause that crash," Hoseok tried to comfort.

"Yoongi. I need Yoongi. Right now," I said. If the monster was back, I needed the help of the one person who knows of its existence.

"Okay. I'll send him in," Hoseok said, leaving.

"You know you have the powers to find Jungkook. So find him," I spoke out loud.

"Now why would I do that? I was going to kill him anyway," the monster replied.

"He's my mate, which makes him your mate. You wouldn't hurt him. So shut up, and lend me some powers so I can find him," I snapped back. Yoongi entered, looking worried.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Fine," the monster responded to me.

"I know where Jungkook is," I said, Jungkook's scent flooding my nose.