83. First Time (M)

The knock on the door made me look up from my sketch. "Come in," I permitted them. Taehyung walked in, locking the door behind him. He jumped on my bed.

"Ah! Jungkook why do you have the most comfortable bed?" he asked, stretching like a cat.

"You guys told me to take this room, that's why," I chuckled. He crawled over to me, placing his head on my lap and looked at my drawing. "You're drawing... what?"

"My sword!" I cheered. "If I was in some other dimension where we could have swords, this is what it would look like."

He chuckled, getting up and moving behind me. He placed his legs on either side of me and pulled me closer to him. He rested his head on my shoulder as I continued drawing.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" He asked. I stopped drawing and put the book and pencil on the nightstand. I turned in his hold to face him and reached down to leave a peck on his lips.

"Nothing. I was feeling lonely," I muttered, resting my head on his shoulder and wrapping my limbs around his figure. Tears pricked my eyes. "I miss my family."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed my back. "Do you want to see them?" he asked. I lifted my head and looked at him in shock.

"B-but how?" I stuttered out.

"I have a friend here. She will be able to help out. She owes me anyways," Taehyung said.

"R-really?" I asked.

"Yeah. We can go tomorrow if you'd like," he said. I nodded frantically. My hands fisted his shirt when I placed them on his chest to support me up as I moved closer to him.

"Yes! Thank you!" I cheered, placing my lips on his. It was an instant response as he kissed back. His arms went to the hem of my shirt, and then under it. I hummed into the kiss when he ran his tongue over my lips.

(WARNING: 18+... Heated scene. Skip the chapter, there's no psychology fact.)

He slipped his tongue inside, dominating mine. His hands outlined the arch of my back and the curve of my hips and ass. My hands ran under his shirt and up his skin.

We moved into a sitting position, not breaking the kiss unless it was to catch some air or to discard our shirts. I slowly moved my hips, making him moan into the heated kiss.

I broke the kiss, eliciting a soft whine. "Do you want this?" I asked.

"Yes. Do you?" he asked.

"Yes," I responded, roughly moving my hips against his bulge. He flipped us over, placing his hand on the back of my head to prevent me from getting hurt as my back hit the bed.

While he put his arms on either side of me to support himself, I placed my hand on his waist, pulling him closer to me as I littered kisses on his neck, sucking the skin and gently biting it to make hickeys. He nibbled on my exposed collarbone, his legs sliding in between mine.

I whined at the pain of my erection being constricted by my jeans. "Tae, it hurts. It's starting to hurt," I whimpered. He pulled away from my collarbone and looked at me in worry. "Pants..."

Getting the hint, he quickly helped me take off my jeans. "Sorry little one," he apologized. I shook my head, got up and tugged at his jeans, pulling them off in one motion.

He sat on the edge of the bed, looking at me through half-lidded eyes as I sat on my knees in front of him. I looked at him with innocent eyes, as if asking a silent question. He nodded, taking off his boxers. I sucked in a breath when his length straightened out.