97. Surprise (M)

^Jungkook's POV^

We were following an overly excited Jimin through the palace. He was literally guiding us through a maze. Why were there so many turns in the palace?

"Jimin, how far is this surprise?" I asked.

"See that room at the end of the hall?" he asked, pointing in the direction. "That's the surprise."

He pulled Hoseok by the wrist to urge us to continue walking. He slammed open the door to reveal a big room. "Jimin, what the fuck?!" Hoseok exclaimed in shock. I stood on my tiptoes to peer over Namjoon's shoulder as everyone stopped at the doorway, leaving Namjoon and me to see the content of the room from outside.

I gasped when I saw what was inside. There was a custom-made king-sized bed in the middle that could fit all seven of us, and a bunch of furniture spread around the room. There was a closet in the corner of the room, right beside the bathroom door. I squirmed my way through my mates and ran into the room. I jumped on the bed and let out a sigh of relief at the comfort that the bed gave.

"Is this another nest room?" I asked sitting up and looking at my mates who seemed to be watching me in shock. Hoseok was the first to snap out of it.

"Uh... Maybe not a nest room, but another kind of room," he said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"What kind of room?" I asked. "Regardless, Jiminie, I love the bed! It's so comfortable!"

"I-is that so?" Yoongi stuttered out, gulping as he glanced around the room. He turned to Jimin. "I love the surprise, but did you forget how innocent Jungkook is?"

Jimin looked at me "Well, I'm sure we can teach him how to use everything if he consents to it. As long as we're all comfortable, right?" he asked rhetorically as he nervously glanced at me. I sat up and looked at them in confusion.

"I mean it's pretty obvious, isn't it?" I shrugged. "See, that's a swing. The weirdest swing I've seen, but still a swing. The chains are probably to install a punching bag or something. I don't know why there's a cupboard here, though."

I got up to open the cupboard, but Hoseok pulled me away before I could. "Maybe we should show you," he said, his voice laced with lust. I yelped when he pushed me onto the bed.

(WARNING: Mature Content...18+. Skip to the next a/n.)

Jimin's back hit the bed beside me as Jin hovered over him. Yoongi hovered over me and attached our lips. His hands roughly gripped my hips as he slipped his legs between my legs.

I moaned into the kiss and ran my hands through his hair. Jin kissed Jimin all-the-while palming him. Hoseok shifted to place me on top of him. I groaned in pleasure as he slipped his hand into my shorts and played with my bulge.

"A-ah!" I moaned, arching my back as Yoongi started kissing my neck. Hoseok moved one hand to play with my nipples. "W-wait. I don't wanna come too earl- ah!"

I looked to the side to see Taehyung pin Namjoon to the wall and have a heated make-out session with him. Namjoon's shirt was ridden up as Taehyung roamed his hand around the elder's body. I looked at Jimin who was covering his face as Jin was deepthroating him.

I didn't realize that Hoseok and Yoongi had taken off my pants and underwear until Yoongi gave a few harsh, yet pleasurable pumps to my shaft. Hoseok's left hand wrapped around my neck and squeezed. I let out a choked moan at their actions.

"You like that, bun? You like it when we manhandle you?" Hoseok whispered in my ear.

I whimpered when Yoongi harshly sucked on the tip of my erection. "I-I don't want to- AH!" I moaned when Yoongi prodded at my entrance. "P-please. More!"

(You can read now if you want.)

"Do you want this, baby?" Yoongi asked, pulling me to sit up.

"Y-yes," I breathed out. I leaned in to roughly attach our lips. He pulled away, causing me to whine. "Do you want this?"

"Of course, baby. We just need to tell you somethings first," he said. I looked at the others to see that they had stopped as well. I looked back at Yoongi in confusion.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. Hoseok sat up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Yes," he said. "What we're about to do, is a very extreme form of sex. We use a different consensual system for that."

"Extreme as in, BDSM?" I asked. "Yugyeom told me a bit about this."

"Y-yeah," Jimin said, fidgeting from the pain of his erection. "We follow the traffic light system of consent: Green for 'keep going', yellow for 'bearable but be careful', and red for 'stop'."

"Baby, we need you to know what you're getting into before we do anything. BDSM can be extremely overwhelming, so think carefully," Namjoon said, leaning down to place a kiss on my lips.

"I... um... Yugyeom showed me some... videos," I said, my cheeks flushed pink as I covered my length with my shirt. I did my best to ignore the pain of my erection. "I'm okay with doing it."

"Are you sure?" Seokjin asked. I nodded. He looked around. "Color?"

"Green," was the six synchronous responses.

(New story coming soon!! I will publish the first chapter before the last chapter of this book.)

I edited the book cover with the help of pictures from Pinterest

I edited the book cover with the help of pictures from Pinterest. Please do not steal.

(The 8 reads are just me going through the book for fun

(The 8 reads are just me going through the book for fun.)