15. 'Fun'

I slowly moved my arm around Hoseok's waist, making grabby hands for Yoongi, who complied and held my hand.

"We're going to have some fun little lamb," Jin whispered as he shuffled closer to me. My body tensed as I heard his conniving voice. Of course, their gentleness didn't last for long.

"W-what?" I stuttered out as his hand traced my side figure. I placed my hand on his, an indication for him to stop. Fortunately, he did.

"We plan on-" Taehyung was cut off by growls coming from outside the treehouse. I didn't need super hearing to hear them.

We quickly stood up and headed out. I peered down the ledge to see eight wolves growling at us.

"Wolves?" I questioned our loud. There weren't supposed to be any wolves in this area.

"Werewolves," Hoseok corrected me. "Stay here Jungkook. Taehyung, stay with him just in case. We'll take care of them."

Taehyung moved closer to me as the others simply jumped down, the werewolves making space for their landing.

"What do you want?" Namjoon asked as they got into a defensive position.

One of the werewolves shifted into human. "We want you leeches out of here. You're not welcome here," he said, glaring at the five vampires in front of him. "Leave the human while you're at it. We don't need him to be a victim of your bloodthirst."

"You don't know what you're doing, pup. I suggest you shut your trap and leave us to our date," Yoongi said. Not going to lie, I was slightly scared of him. I had seen his blank stare, even been a victim of it. But even then his eyes would have a glint of softness. Even though I couldn't see his eyes, I could sense by the tone of his voice that he was angry and ready to kill. That's what scared me.

The guy growled in response. Before I could hear anything else, Taehyung pulled me inside and out of earshot.

He handed me a dagger. "I don't want them hearing this. Here, take this just in case something goes wrong. Don't hesitate to kill if it comes down to it," he said, looking at me with dark eyes. I gulped as I took the dagger.

He pulled me back outside and we watched the scene unfold.

"I don't care if you're leaving tomorrow. The werewolf community wants you out of Daegu as soon as possible. There are eight of us and six of you. Might I add, you also have to protect a weak human. Do you really want to take your chances?" The werewolf asked.

"Is that a threat, dog?" Jin hissed out.

"Take it as you want," the guy said. He nodded at three of the wolves and shifted into his wolf form. The sounds of his bones cracking had me cringing. That sounded painful.

The three wolves shifted into human. They looked up at Taehyung and me before jumping on to the neighboring tree.

"Shit," Taehyung muttered under his breath as he pulled me away from the ledge. He pushed me behind him and got into a defensive position as the three wolves jumped down from the neighboring tree and onto the treehouse.

I held my dagger tightly behind me as I watched the three of them size up to Taehyung. One second I was behind Taehyung, the next I was pinned to the wall by one of the werewolves while Taehyung fought off the other two.

My gaze darkened as the werewolf leaned closer to me. I'm not weak. I could not be weak. I had trained hard to protect my family from werewolves, I could try to use that training to protect myself. I wouldn't allow myself to be weak any longer.

Vampires were known to be stronger than werewolves, which was why I never tried to fight them or even get on their wrong side.

I used most of my strength to push him away, the dagger was on the floor beside my foot. I picked up my knife and glared at the werewolf in front of me. I kept my gaze on him, reading his body language to predict his movements and find his weak spot.

He ran at me once again, his claws out. I ducked down, quickly moving to the side in the process. I slashed his leg with the dagger, instant guilt building up in me for causing harm to someone, but I pushed it away. I glanced at Taehyung to see that he was under the two werewolves, struggling to fight them off.

I didn't hesitate to run into them to push them off. I helped Taehyung up, who squeezed my hand in reassurance. I turned to the guy who I was fighting with before, to see that he had morphed into a wolf. A light grey wolf, to be precise. That was stupid on his part. Despite the thick coat of fur, I could make out a wound on what would be his left shoulder in human form.

He pounced on me, tackling me to the ground. He bared his teeth at me, drops of saliva falling on my face and the floor. I tightened the grip on the dagger before stabbing him in the shoulder. He loudly whined in pain as he got off me. I quickly extracted the bloody dagger and moved away from him, trying to catch my breath.

I looked over at Taehyung to see that he had managed to kill both the werewolves he was fighting. He had blood all over his clothes, some even on his face, which made him look much scarier as he glowered down at the dead bodies.

I was too distracted to notice the injured wolf pouncing on me. He dug his claws into my stomach, making me yell in pain. I was unable to push the extremely heavy wolf off me. Taehyung snapped his head in our direction at the sound of my cry.

Before he could come over to help me, the wolf was thrown off me by Hoseok. Namjoon quickly rushed to my side and pulled me away from the fight. Jin rushed over and helped put pressure on the not-so-deep wound on my stomach.

I looked over at Hoseok, who was beating up the werewolf.

"Don't look little one," Jimin whispered, blocking my view of the fight. I heard a few snaps and growls before everything went quiet.

I flinched when Namjoon and Jin hissed. They threw their heads back in pain as if they were trying to control themselves. That was when I realized that the scent of my blood was reaching everyone. The wound was not deep, not enough for me to get stitches, but I was still bleeding.

"N-no. P-please," I begged, backing into a corner to get away from them. It was not like I would be able to escape six vampires. I panted heavily, the pain from my wound forgotten as I clutched the dagger tightly. The only source of comfort.

"Fuck!" Yoongi yelled before pulling me towards him. He sat against the wall, making me sit on his lap with my head on his shoulder. He pulled me closer as Jin sat behind me. I was shaking like a leaf, ready to use the dagger.

As if he read my thoughts, Jimin snatched the dagger from me. I had nothing to protect myself with anymore.