21. An Eerie Feeling

I acted like I didn't know someone was there and slowly made my way to the bedroom door. I opened it, only for it to be slammed shut. My eyes widened in the dark and my body tensed up even more at the warm breath hitting the back of my neck.

"Where do you think you're going, little human?" My body trembled in fear when I recognized the voice to belong to none other than my assaulter. How did he get out?

He turned me around to face him, and put his hands on either side of me, towering over my figure. My voice seemed to be lost and my body froze in shock. My mind kept telling me to move or even yell for help, but I couldn't. I was frozen in place.

"Your name is Jungkook, right? I heard one of your pretty mates mention your name when they spoke about how you fear them. Pathetic really. They could have all this power over you," he started, caressing my cheek with his forefinger as his other hand wrapped around my neck. I choked when he started squeezing it. Instinctively my hands made their way to grasp his as a way to escape. "And yet you got them wrapped around your tiny finger."

A small whimper finally escaped when he roughly grabbed me by my hips and guided both of us to the bed. He threw me onto the bed, the sudden action, finally snapping me out of shock. I thrashed around and screamed for help as he got on top of me.

He pinned my hands above me with one hand and used the other to cover my mouth. His legs were in between my thrashing ones. His red gleaming eyes were the only thing I could see in the darkroom.

"Now, I'm not into necrophilia, but you seem to be getting on my nerves. As pretty as you are, you are very annoying to deal with. I enjoy the struggle, but I'll make an exception for you," he said, his voice husky as he leaned down to my neck.

"I see that four of them have already bitten you," he said as he inhaled the faint scent of the vampires. He licked my neck, leaving a stripe of saliva. My body shivered in disgust. He nosed my neck before making his way to my collarbone, the opposite side of where Yoongi bit me.

Before he could continue, the door slammed open and he was thrown off me. I was pulled to the opposite side of the bed my underarms. I whimpered as Jin pulled me into his chest, raking his hands through my hair to comfort me.

I could hear the others beat him up, throwing vulgar words in his direction. Then a tearing sound echoed in the room before the only sounds in the room were my whimpers and their heavy breathing of anger.

"Jungkook are you okay?" I heard Hoseok ask as they switched on the light. I leaned into Jin's chest a bit more, inhaling his scent.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine," I stuttered out, trying to even my breathing.

"Let's go to the room. I think this situation calls for it," Yoongi suggested. After earning murmurs of agreements, Jin picked me up bridal style and made his way to whatever room they were talking about.

He gently placed me in the center of the bed, letting me curl up on my side before getting into bed behind me. Taehyung lay down in front of me, looking at me with loving eyes as he gently uncurled me and placed my right leg over his and right hand over his waist. Soon enough, everyone got into bed, cuddling one another.

That's when they started scenting each other. Yoongi started scenting Taehyung from behind, his hand moving around Taehyung's waist and up his shirt. Taehyung and I maintained eye contact before he pulled me into him, my head resting in the crook of his neck as he nosed my neck. Jin soothingly caressed my back, his hand moving under my shirt.

And for once, I actually enjoyed their touch. In fact...

I yearned for it.