40. Seokjin and Jin

^Jin's POV^

"Let me take control. I'll show that boy not to show attitude," the monster in my head said.

"Fuck off. You're not going anywhere near him," I growled out, clutching my head. He was getting stronger every day. It was only a matter of time before he took control. "Why now? You had 100 years before Hoseok, so why now?"

"I'm a part of you, Jin. Just like your mates make you stronger, they make me stronger. Let's face it, I'm stronger than you. Jungkook is your last mate, making both of us stronger than ever," he said. I growled in response. I hated him for what he did to Yoongi. I hated what he did to all those innocent people.

"Hyung," Yoongi said, barging into my office with a pissed off look. "It's been two weeks since you or Jungkook have left your rooms. What happened between you two?"

I stayed quiet, waiting for him to finish his rant.

"We're all hurting, physically. You know that. You know what he's trying to do. You know what it feels like to have a severed bond," he said. I pursed my lips as memories flashed before my eyes. "He doesn't know what effect it has on us! He doesn't know what could happen if he tries to sever the bond, Jin!"

"Yoongi now's not the best tim-" he cut me off.

"Bullshit," he spat. My eyes widened. He was the best at controlling his anger, so him snapping like that was incredibly surprising.

"Fine. He asked me if we would take his consent before turning him," I said.

"Well, that's a stupid question. Of course, we would. Why would we do anything against his consent?" Yoongi asked, snorting.

I pursed my lips. Maybe I should have gone easy on him?

"You did tell him that...right?" Yoongi asked, noticing the change in my posture.

"N-no. I told him the truth," I said, acting nonchalant to cover up the fact that I stuttered out of fear of his anger.

"The truth? You're telling me that you plan on turning him into a vampire without his consent?!" Yoongi said, his voice rising with each word.

"Watch your tone Yoongi or you'll regret it," I said, glaring at him.

He stepped back in shock, staring at me incredulously. I looked at him in confusion.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him.

"H-he's getting stronger, isn't he?" Yoongi asked.

"Why're you asking me that?" I asked.

"Your eyes," was all he said. I clenched my jaw.

"Colour?" I asked.

"Green," he responded.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, slamming my hands on my desk.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"He's coming. In a few days," I said, running my hand through my hair out of frustration.

"So what do we do?" Yoongi asked.

"We are not going to do anything. You six are going somewhere safe, and I will take care of things here," I said.

"What? No! Never! There's got to be a way to keep you grounded," he said.

"Well..." I trailed off.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"You used to keep me grounded back then," I said. "But you were human. Vampires have different instincts with human mates."

"No," Yoongi said, realizing what I was implying. "He won't be able to handle it."

"We may not have a choice here," I muttered.

"Your welcome," Seokjin said. He used my birth name as his name. He was the one who started calling me Jin, which was what I always introduce myself as. My mates knew my birth name, but I told them that I preferred Jin.

"We have to talk to him," Yoongi said. I nodded in agreement. I knew what that meant. We had to tell Jungkook about mine and Yoongi's past. That was not how I wanted to tell him.

I opened my mouth to speak when the door opened to reveal Jungkook covered in blood, holding a bloody knife.