78. Red (M)

^Jungkook's POV^

"Bubble, were you scared?" Hoseok asked, petting my hair. I squirmed once again in his hold, but he only tightened his grip on me. God knew why he refused to let me go.

"Well, I am now," I mumbled into his chest.

"Hush hush. It's alright, you're going to be fine. We're here now," He tried to comfort.

"Jin!!" I whined into Hoseok's chest. I deeply inhaled fresh air when I was pulled away from him. Oh personal space! How much I missed you!

"Hoseok, let the boy breathe. He's human," Jin said. Of course, my personal space was only temporary.

"But we left him alone in an airport in a foreign country," Hoseok whined, pulling me back into his embrace. Only that time, he wasn't suffocating me, he just had me on his lap.

"At least let him go to his room. He's got Namjoon," Jin said, letting out a cheer when he found his belt in Hoseok's suitcase. Jimin and Hoseok were sharing a room, Namjoon and I were sharing a room and Taehyung, Yoongi and Jin were sharing a room.

"Fine," Hoseok grumbled, letting go of me. I kissed Jin and Hoseok's cheek and ran to my room.

"Namjoon!" I sang his name as I barged into his room. I froze when I noticed that the lights were off. Was he sleeping?

I slowly walked inside, closing the door quietly. I went to Namjoon's side of the bed and switched his phone on. I looked at the sleeping boy with a weird look. It was 19:23! Who sleeps at that time?

"Joonie!" I squealed, jumping on him. He groaned in response, turning so I could slide off him.

"Bun, why did you wake me up?" he asked, switching the light on.

"I'm bored. I just escaped from Hobi's hug of death, and now I'm bored," I said, taking the blanket off him. "What do you want to do?"

Not getting a response, I looked at him and saw him eyeing my thighs that were folded up. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him with a smirk. I gently held his chin and made him look at me.

"J-Jungkook. I-" I cut him off by kissing him. It was an instant response as he kissed back. He moaned into the kiss as my tongue dominated his. I moved to hover over his beautiful figure, loving the way his body was trapped under mine. I pulled away before it went too far.

"What is with you six and my thighs?" I asked, chuckling.

"They're pretty thighs," he said, smirking as he flipped us over to hover on top of me. "Bunny, you're not the one dominating."

(Slight mature scene. 18+. Skip to the next note)

He leaned down and started kissing and sucking on my neck. I moaned, bucking my hips in pleasure to create friction. He chuckled against my neck, harshly grinding our hips together. I choked on a moan as he did.

"Fuck Namjoon," I groaned out, tilting my neck to give me access.

"It's alright, bun. I got you," he whispered in my ear before he trailed his kisses down my clothed chest, his fingers working their magic in my hair and under my shirt. "Tell me if you want to stop."

"Keep going," I groaned out, pulling him by his shirt, but he didn't move. "What's wrong?"

"The six of us... we decided on a common, one-syllable word to use when we want the other person to stop," he said.

"Like a safe word?" I asked. He cocked his head.

"How do you know about that, innocent doe?" he asked.

"I uh... had an acquaintance at one of my jobs. We talked during our breaks, and he told me about all this. But he never told me how two people of the same gender have sex," I said, looking away from him as my cheeks tinted pink.

"You're so cute, little doe," he chuckled, giving me another kiss. "Anyways, the word is Red. Are you okay with Red or do you want another word?"

"Red's fine," I mumbled and pulled him into a deep kiss. I ran my hands through his hair, moaning into the kiss when he grinded against me once again, this time rougher than before.

"Namjoon!" I mewled, my hands falling on the bed and fisted the sheets.

"Fuck Jungkook!" Namjoon moaned out, moving faster and harder.

(YOU CAN READ NOW.)

(For those who skipped the mature scenes, Jungkook is still a virgin. Also, a common safe word between the boys is Red)

All of a sudden, he went still. I opened my eyes and looked at him in confusion. "Namjoon? Are you okay?" I asked, worry settling in when I saw his shaking figure. His eyes were squeezed shut and he was fisting the pillow which my head was laying on.

"R-red," he whispered. I let out a small gasp, moving to gently let him lie down on the bed. I pulled the covers over him, tucking the blanket. I lay beside him, running my hand through his hair, and whispered sweet comforting words to him. He wasn't having a panic attack, nor was he hyperventilating. He was scared.

"I got you, Namjoon. I got you. No one is going to hurt you," I whispered. "I'll protect you. We love you, baby."

"J-Jungkook?" he called out.

"I'm here," I responded.

"I'm sorry," he sobbed out. I kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry I used the safe word."

"Baby, don't apologize. We will do what you're comfortable with, okay? It's your consent that also matters. If you don't want to go any further then we won't," I comforted. "Do you want me to call someone else?"

"N-no. You. I want you," he stuttered. He opened the blanket for me and I complied. I was going to ask him where he wanted me to place my hands, but before I could even let a sound out, he scooted over to me, hugging me tightly, and buried his face in my neck.

I smiled softly at my little Joonie in my arms.

(Even Doms can use safe words if they get too overwhelmed, it's not just for the Subs. Please take care of your partners now and in the future.)