Chapter 203: Doubt

"Why is there no signal on my mobile phone? Why can't I call? I can't send messages either." At this moment, someone realized that he could neither make calls nor send messages on his mobile phone.

"I can't get online with my phone." Then, someone realized that he couldn't go online with his mobile phone.

"What's wrong with my mobile phone? I can't open the photo album and the documents."

"Oh my god, my mobile phone seems to be infected too!" Someone tried to open the photo album and documents. A window popped up requesting a virtual currency ransom within a deadline.

If the ransom wasn't paid on time, all the information in his phone would be deleted and couldn't be restored.

Some people had very important documents saved on their phones, and sweat broke out on their foreheads.

"Everyone, please be quiet!" Principal Wu said solemnly.

"I just received news that a Doomsday Extortion Virus invasion has occurred worldwide."

"Currently, almost all computers and phones are infected with the Doomsday Extortion Virus. All documents can't be used."

"Moreover, what's even more terrifying is that the domain name servers are also infected with the Doomsday Extortion Virus. It can't provide domain name resolution services, causing all websites to be inaccessible."

"At the same time, the IP address distribution servers are also infected with the virus and can't provide IP address distribution services."

"Any service that relies on the internet will stop functioning!"

"As a result, we can't use our phones to communicate or surf the internet."

"But don't worry, everyone. All the cybersecurity engineers in the world are doing their best. I believe the virus will be eliminated soon."

After Principal Wu finished speaking, he was about to allow the reporters to continue asking questions.

Because the internet had lost its function, the live broadcast could not continue.

He could only settle for the next best thing, which was to record the proceedings and then broadcast it later after the internet was restored.

"No, not all the equipment is infected! The Divine Dragon System used by Li Chengqian was not infected. The virus was even killed by the System." At this moment, someone said loudly.

"My Long Yao Generation 3 mobile phone isn't infected either!"

At this moment, a commotion broke out in the crowd. "My Huawei Breakthrough Generation 1 mobile phone isn't infected either."

The foreign reporter who had been scolded by Principal Wu earlier heard the discussion in the crowd. He looked at the scene and a thought flashed in his mind. He thought of a possibility, he seemed to have discovered the truth, and his eyes shone with excitement.

"Only equipment using Windows, Apple, Linux, and the Linux variants are infected."

"Who stands to benefit the most when Windows, Apple, and Linux are in trouble?"

"It's the Divine Dragon Software Company! This virus is definitely developed by the Divine Dragon Software Company to attack competitors and to terrorize users into migrating to the Divine Dragon System."

Immediately, the foreign reporter questioned loudly.

"Mr. Li, I want to ask why the other systems are infected with the virus, but your Divine Dragon System is not?"