Chapter 236: New Information and Announcement

"By the way, have you gotten your residence permit?" Li Chengqian and Zhang Tianling walked by the river. Li Chengqian asked as they walked.

"It's done!" A smile appeared on Zhang Tianling's face when she was asked this question.

Divine Dragon Country was famous for being safe, but they were also well known to be hard to get a residence permit.

With her status, if she applied for it herself, she would never be able to get a residence permit to stay in Divine Dragon.

It was all thanks to Li Chengqian's network and influence that she was able to get a permit so quickly.

"Also, the 1 billion you promised me has been transferred to my account! By this country's standards, I have now achieved financial independence." Zhang Tianling said with a smile, her eyes filled with satisfaction.

One billion yuan was about the same as her original wealth in Sunset.

However, the feeling in Divine Dragon was completely different from Sunset.

The Divine Dragon Country is very safe, and this made her feel at ease.

It was impossible to feel this way in Sunset.

With this billion yuan, she could live a luxurious life in the Divine Dragon Country. Even if she didn't work, she could still enjoy an above-average lifestyle.

"It's good that you're satisfied! What are your plans next?" Li Chengqian had a smile on his face.

In his opinion, it was just transactional between him and Zhang Tianling. He had obtained the DUV lithography machine blueprint, lens, light source, and super precision motor production technologies that Zhang Tianling had.

On the other hand, Zhang Tianling escaped her old precarious life of fleeing and hiding. She had also obtained more money than she could ever use in her entire life.

As long as Zhang Tianling stayed within Divine Dragon Country and was law-abiding.

Zhang Tianling would definitely lead a very comfortable life.

"I don't have any plans. I'll continue working at the Divine Dragon Software Company!" Zhang Tianling raised her chin slightly and said with a smile.

"Why? You don't want me anymore?" Zhang Tianling said with a double meaning.

Li Chengqian sighed in his heart. What a vixen!

"En, as long as you can pass the company's internal assessment, you're very welcome!" Li Chengqian naturally wouldn't reply. In fact, he still didn't completely trust Zhang Tianling.

Zhang Tianling was a little disappointed with Li Chengqian's response.

Only Li Chengqian looked at her very calmly from the beginning to the end.

Women were like this. The more you flattered her, the more you curried favor with her, and the more you lowered your pride and humbled yourself to accommodate her.

The more she disregarded you.

As for Li Chengqian, his indifference toward her made her feel that he was different from the others.

After the two of them chatted for a while, Li Chengqian saw that it was about time. The results of the test run should be out.

He turned around and informed Zhang Tianling, preparing to go into the factory to see how the lithography machine was working.

"Li Chengqian, wait..."

Li Chengqian looked at her in bewilderment. Zhang Tianling finally made up her mind to break a piece of news to him.