Chapter 306: Obtain a Live Virus! Control Li Chengqian. Take Over the Plane!

An hour and a half later, everyone left the Great Buckthorn fruit automated farm reluctantly.

They had thought that Li Chengqian would send each one of them home with some Great Buckthorn fruits, but they were disappointed.

Li Chengqian didn't say a word about this.

Li Chengqian and Lin Tian chatted happily as they returned to the exhibition hall, while everyone had disappointment written on their faces

On the big screen, the small planet magnetic plane had already entered Sunset's airspace.

Sunset didn't detect the plane at all, as such there was no reaction from them.

Ten minutes later, the plane arrived at the designated airspace and hovered at an altitude of 20,000 meters.

"Li Chengqian, we are totally convinced about the performance of the small planet magnetic plane! Why don't we end this test flight here? It's not too late for us to test fly the plane after the Ministry of Defense has tested it and installed relevant weapons on it." Wang Kui looked at the location of the plane and broke out in cold sweat.

According to intelligence reports he received, a large number of anti-aircraft missiles had been deployed in the Holy Shield region. These were state-of-the-art anti-aircraft missiles that could shoot down any aircraft that invaded Sunset's airspace.

Wang Kui was worried that if they weren't careful, the small planet magnetic plane would be shot down by Sunset's anti-air missiles.

That would be a huge loss!

If Sunset obtained the fragments of the plane and researched them, they would obtain the related technology...

The consequences would be unimaginable.

Li Chengqian smiled and didn't say anything. He controlled the plane to descend at a moderate speed.

When the invisible plane was about 500 meters away from the ground, he stopped. "Leader Wang, don't worry. The small planet magnetic plane uses electromagnetic paint. No one can see it, and no radar can detect it. It's very safe."

As he spoke, Li Chengqian adjusted the camera. The big screen showed the situation below the plane.

This was a military camp in Sunset. There were many tanks and anti-aircraft guns in the military camp.

There were broken limbs and puddles of blood on the ground, proving that a battle had happened here not long ago.

In the square of the military camp, a large number of dead soldiers wandered aimlessly. They had been infected by the virus and had become walking corpses and hotbeds of the asphyxiation virus.

In the exhibition hall of the Divine Dragon Company, Lin Tian stood up from his seat when he saw the scene on the screen. His eyes were fixed on the zombie-like soldiers on the screen.

"Hiss..." When the others saw the scene on the big screen, they sucked in a breath of cold air, their eyes filled with shock.

A word appeared in everyone's hearts.

Asphyxiation virus!

"It's the asphyxiation virus! The hydrogen bomb from Sunset didn't eliminate the virus!"

"Not only did Sunset not eliminate the asphyxiation virus, their own army was also infected."

"This is too terrifying!"

"It's too terrifying. Even a hydrogen bomb can't destroy the asphyxiation virus."

No wonder Li Chengqian has always been against opening the port. He must have known long ago that the asphyxiation virus had not been eliminated, the leader for commerce thought to himself.