Chapter 313: One Person One Gun, Like an Elite Force

Three weeks later, small superconducting spiral air-powered pistols were produced on a production line.

Li Chengqian named the pistol New Age Model 1.

It was about the size of a Type 95 pistol and weighed 2 kg.

Using a graphite super battery as a power source, it had a full load of 300 rounds and a firing speed of 60 rounds per minute. It had an effective range of 1,000 meters and a Laser Targeting and Amplification System. It could accurately hit targets within 500 meters.

The current production line can produce 10,000 air-powered pistols per day.

This was an entry-level air-powered pistol. The raw materials needed to produce it were easily available, and the technology was not complicated.

As for the others, such as the single soldier power cannon, anti-aircraft machine gun, satellite cannon, and planetary power cannon, because the technology was too complicated, it was impossible to produce them with the current production line. They could only be produced after the existing production line was upgraded.

Under Li Chengqian's lead, Wang Dashan followed in a confused state.

Wang Dashan's mission had already been accomplished, and Wang Jiang had already taken over the work of the vaccine. However, Lin Tian did not let him go back. Instead, he asked him to tag along with Li Chengqian.

"President Li, why did you bring me here?"

"I brought you here to try out the Divine Dragon Company's new product." Li Chengqian had a mysterious smile on his face. Then, he pressed a button on the production line. Immediately, a small New Age Model 1 pistol landed in his hand.

Gun!

It was a gun!

The Divine Dragon had extremely strict gun control. It was very difficult for people to obtain guns privately.

Even if it was a wealthy tycoon, it was not easy to obtain a gun in the Divine Dragon.

Wang Dashan's expression immediately became solemn. He narrowed his eyes and looked at Li Chengqian. "President Li, what do you mean? Why do you have a gun?"

Based on Wang Dashan's experience, this was a newly produced gun!

It was obvious that this gun was produced by the Divine Dragon Company.

This was what Wang Dashan was worried about.

If there was one, it meant that there would be a second one, and then countless...

What was Li Chengqian trying to do?

With the guns pointed at him, and the ruthless robotic eyes staring at him, Wang Dashan was so nervous he quietly swallowed a mouthful of saliva.

Seeing that Wang Dashan had calmed down, Li Chengqian waved his hand and the robots disappeared.

"I just want you to test the combat ability of the New Age Model 1 with me."

"You're a firearms expert. I want to hear your opinion."

Li Chengqian placed a gun directly into Wang Dashan's hand and pointed at the target that had been built long in advance.

"Let's give it a try."

The other brand new gun was held in Li Chengqian's hand. He aimed at the target opposite him and began to shoot.

Swoosh!

The sound of the bullet's sonic boom was extremely sharp, and balls of white fog appeared at the muzzle.