Chapter 298: VIP

"We're here. Everyone, get out of the car." Soon, they arrived at the factory of the Divine Dragon Software Company.

Everyone got out of the flying car reluctantly.

"It's so fast! It felt like I arrived in the blink of an eye." He Hongyan watched as Li Chengqian used the key to lock the flying car. His eyes were burning with desire and yearning.

Through the experience just now, he once again appreciated the power of flying cars.

Firstly, it was very stable. Although he was flying in the sky, it felt even more stable than driving on the ground.

Secondly, it was very fast. There was no such thing as a traffic jam when flying in the sky. There was also no such thing as a detour. The car could maintain a speed of 300 kilometers per hour.

He usually felt very proud to drive a luxury car worth millions or tens of millions, but after riding a flying car with Li Chengqian, he felt that the car in his house was nothing at all. He might even feel ashamed to drive it.

"Boss, you're not driving for the time being. Why don't you lend me your car for a test drive?" He Hongyan licked his lips and said.

"No way!" Li Chengqian rejected He Hongyan's request without thinking.

He rushed back in a hurry because he received a call from Academician Lin Qu.

An extremely important guest was coming to the Divine Dragon Software Company that afternoon.

He was coming to visit Li Chengqian's automated farm!

Although Academician Lin Qu didn't say who it was, the anxiety and seriousness in his tone and the detailed instructions he gave were clear indications.

In addition, Li Chengqian still had Bai Ze's omnipotent artificial intelligence.

Through Bai Ze, Li Chengqian already knew who was coming.

Leader Tian!

The true decision maker of the Divine Dragon.

That was why Li Chengqian rushed back to the factory to await his arrival.

"President He, President Zhao, President Zhang, someone very important is going to visit the Divine Dragon Software Company soon."

"You guys go brief the outstanding employees of the various departments."

"If he's going to visit the various departments, be on standby to report on our work."

"Go and get to work immediately." Li Chengqian's expression was extremely serious.

"A VIP? Could it be that the leaders are coming over?" He Hongyan's heart skipped a beat. Other than the highest leader, no one else had the ability to make Li Chengqian pay so much attention.

"Divine Dragon factory's butler, send a car over to take me to the office." He Hongyan raised his hand and instructed the smartwatch on his hand.

This smartwatch was connected to the server of the Divine Dragon Software Company. After stating his request, as long as the request was reasonable and it was within the scope of the Divine Software Company factory, it would receive a response.

When He Hongyan first came to work at the Divine Dragon Software Company, he was stunned by this level of intelligence!

With this level of autonomous driving technology, it was completely possible to organize an automated taxi fleet to service the city.

Compared to the so-called L5 automatic driving technology that other companies were experimenting with, this was miles ahead.

Meanwhile, the other companies have been bragging so much about their technology but have nothing to show for it.