Chapter 252: University Entrance Examination and Apology

At Tianyi High School's university entrance examination venue, Li Chengqian found his seat based on his examination pass number.

In his previous life, he was at a loss and didn't know what to do when he was sitting in the examination hall for the university entrance examination.

Because at that time, Li Chengqian knew that his results in the exam would definitely disappoint his parents and teachers. His classmates would also look down on him.

Therefore, he was hesitant, nervous, and even afraid.

He still remembered that when the exam papers were handed to him, his hands and feet were trembling uncontrollably.

However, the feeling this time was completely different.

There was no nervousness or fear. He was very calm. There was a sense of freedom in his calmness, but there was also a hint of relief.

"I'll take this university entrance examination as a farewell to my previous life! I will have closure!"

"After this exam, life will be completely different."

As Li Chengqian was contemplating and reminiscing, the invigilator finished reading the exam rules and began to distribute the test papers.

Among the invigilators, one of them happened to be Li Chengqian's form teacher, the young and beautiful Teacher Wang Jianjia.

When Teacher Wang Jianjia saw Li Chengqian, she was also very excited.

"I didn't expect Li Chengqian to really come for the university entrance examination! It's really wonderful!" In fact, almost all the elite schools in the world had already sent Li Chengqian an acceptance letter.

As long as Li Chengqian wanted to go, any school would welcome him to join.

However, all the teachers in Tianyi High School especially hoped that Li Chengqian could sit for the university entrance examination instead of taking the special admission route.

With Li Chengqian's knowledge, if he took the university entrance examination, he would definitely be able to achieve stunning results.

He might not definitely score full marks, but it shouldn't be a problem for him to score 720 out of 750 marks for the university entrance examination. If he performed well, he might even score 740 marks.

Coupled with the fact that Li Chengqian had received the provincial medal for bravery, he would get an additional 20 points for the university entrance examination!

Li Chengqian's final score would be absolutely astonishing.

Tianyi High School could make use of Li Chengqian's university entrance examination results to become famous throughout the country! They would become famous in Jinshan Province and become one of the elite schools.

As Li Chengqian's form teacher, Wang Jianjia, she would also obtain a lot of glory.

Therefore, when she handed the test paper to Li Chengqian, Wang Jianjia smiled very sweetly. If not for the strict rules of the university entrance examination, she even wanted to say a few words of encouragement to Li Chengqian.

Li Chengqian also smiled at Teacher Wang Jianjia and took the test paper.

"In my previous life, I didn't know how to answer most of the questions."

"In this life, all the questions are easy."

Li Chengqian almost didn't need to think at all. He answered the questions very quickly. While others were still reviewing the questions, he had already completed most of the questions.