Chapter 265: Setback for the Iceman Project

Divine Dragon Software Company, Li Chengqian's private studio.

At this moment, a map similar to the one at the Academy of Sciences was displayed on the big screen.

Areas in green represented the equipment installed with the Divine Dragon System.

On the map, other than the uninhabited areas, there were green spots everywhere. Some places had more green spots, some had less.

Even in Northern Han, there were still a lot of green spots flashing. It was just that the density was not as high as elsewhere.

In Northern Han, there was another number, 13.54 million!

This was the number of all the equipment in Northern Han that had installed the Divine Dragon System.

It was about half of all the computers in Northern Han.

In other words, although the Divine Dragon System could no longer be used in Northern Han, half of the people were still waiting for the Divine Dragon System to return to normal use.

'Why?'

This was because replacing the system with the Windows ROM system was very expensive!

The price of the Windows ROM system was 2,000 yuan!

For everyone, this was not a small sum.

Moreover, they had just bought the right to use the Divine Dragon System for a year. They had just paid the money not long ago. Many people were unwilling to spend money to change the system now.

Many people were prepared to wait and see.

In the Kangaroo Plains area, the branch domain name resolution server had been shut down for three days. Originally, 9.85 million computers had installed the Divine Dragon System. After three days, only 7.3 million of these computers did not switch operating systems.

Moreover, in the past two days, there have been huge demonstrations and conflicts in the Kangaroo Plains because of the issue of the branch domain name resolution server.

In the past two days, the officials of the Kangaroo Plains were struggling with the issues and they weren't able to take proactive actions.

There were a lot of discussions on the internet regarding the change of the branch domain name resolution server operating system in the Kangaroo Plains.

"Sunset is going to be serious this time!"

"Northern Han, Kangaroo Plains... The Sunset is taking back the position that the Divine Dragon had painstakingly conquered."

"The Iceman Project is about to go bankrupt!"

"The Divine Dragon System is incompatible with the previous IP protocols. It only supports the Iceman Project! This time, I suffered a huge loss! If I were Li Chengqian, I would immediately update the system and make the Divine Dragon system compatible with the previous IP protocols. This way, even if the Iceman Project fails, at least we will still have the operating system."

"@Li Chengqian, the Iceman Project will definitely fail. There's no need for us to fail with the Iceman Project."

Not only the normal netizens, but even many famous people in the industry were also suggesting that Li Chengqian be compatible with Sunset's IP protocol.

However, all the messages @Li Chengqian went unanswered. There was no response at all.

In the studio, Li Chengqian was heartbroken when he saw the number of installations on the Kangaroo Plains decrease by two million.