Chapter 311: The Aliens' Biological Weapon

Not long after Wang Dashan sent Li Chengqian's message, he received a reply from Leader Tian.

"Make an appointment with Li Chengqian. I want to see him. I want to talk to him personally and hear his opinion." This short sentence shows how much Leader Tian valued Li Chengqian.

Early the next morning, in the Great Buckthorn fruit plantation inside the Divine Dragon Company industrial park.

Fiery red Great Buckthorn fruits hung from the branches. On the plantation, Li Chengqian and Lin Tian sat on the tour bus and slowly advanced.

There were only the two of them on the plantation. It was a driverless vehicle.

"Li Chengqian, I want to hear your opinion." Leader Tian had a relaxed smile on his face, but his eyes were serious.

This choice was very important. In Lin Tian's opinion, it could determine the direction of the world.

"How you choose depends on your mood." Li Chengqian smiled and threw the ball back into Lin Tian's court again.

"Li Chengqian, are you so sure that Sunset can't develop a vaccine?" Lin Tian looked at Li Chengqian intently. Sunset was the most advanced country in the world in biotechnology. Divine Dragon had tried hard to catch up over the years, but it had only surpassed Sunset in very few aspects. In terms of biotechnology, there was still a huge gap between Sunset and Divine Dragon Country.

If the Divine Dragon Country was given another ten years to develop, it might be able to catch up with Sunset!

Lin Tian knew this better than anyone else.

"I'm sure that Sunset will definitely not be able to develop it!" Li Chengqian said firmly.

If Sunset could develop a vaccine, it would have been used in his previous life.

Unfortunately, in his previous life, the people of Sunset were the same as other countries. They could not withstand the first wave of attacks from the aliens and most of them died at the hands of the asphyxiation virus.

If not for the professions in the Masters of All Professions game, Li Chengqian wouldn't even dare to say that he could develop a vaccine, not even if he was given ten more chances.

The vaccine technology obtained from the Professions mall seemed very simple, but in fact, it was hundreds of years ahead of Earth's technology.

Many technologies were fields that humans had yet to study.

When Lin Tian heard Li Chengqian's words, he nodded. He already had a plan. His expression was solemn. "Li Chengqian, I'll provide the materials for the human vaccine human tests!"

"After confirming the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine, we need to immunize the entire country immediately."

"Forget about Sunset. If they can't develop a vaccine, that's their fate. They have no one to blame."

Li Chengqian nodded, a trace of admiration in his eyes. "We'll do as you say."

In actual fact, Li Chengqian had the same intention.

The asphyxiation virus was an alien weapon. If all of humanity were vaccinated, the aliens would soon realize it and would quickly organize another wave of attack.

It would even accelerate the extinction of humans.

Allowing Sunset to be infected by the virus could distract the aliens and give Li Chengqian time to develop his response.

"Leader Tian, regarding the asphyxiation virus vaccine, I have a condition. Please agree to it," Li Chengqian said solemnly.

"Tell me." Lin Tian also became serious.