Chapter 325: Weapons Platform Test

On Ibiri Island, bats ran rampant.

The local armed forces instantly collapsed under the attack of the bats.

Ibiri Island had long received the news that the bats were coming. Under the organization of the local government, the armed forces of Ibiri Island faced a battle with high spirits.

Then, they saw that the sky was filled with black bats.

"Fire!" The order was given.

Machine guns!

Cannons!

Missiles!

Incendiary bombs, thermobaric bombs.

All kinds of bullets and bombs were fired at the bat.

"Send these monsters to hell..."

"Burn them!"

Amidst the soldiers' wild roars, the bats covered in smoke and fire revealed themselves again.

"Oh my god..."

"Oh my god, that's impossible!"

The terrifying attacks just now did not cause any damage to the bats.

Just as they were about to focus their second attack, the bat's started their attack.

The bats were too fast, bringing with them terrifying sonic booms. They rushed over like sharp swords that pierced through the sky.

The soldiers of Ibiri Island were torn apart by the bats before they could even react.

Only the soldiers hiding in the tanks survived.

However, the soldiers hiding in the tanks still perished in the end because the bats flapped their wings a few times above the tanks, and a large amount of dust carrying the asphyxiation virus fell from their wings.

The air purification system for the tanks was insufficient to filter out the asphyxiation virus.

After a while, the soldiers who thought that they had escaped death began to cough...

...

At this moment, in the sky above Ibiri Island, a magnetic plane more than 100 meters long was in stealth mode, quietly floating in midair.

This magnetic plane was very different from ordinary magnetic planes.

The magnetic plane looked like a platform floating in the air. A diamond about three meters in diameter was floating above the platform.

The diamond kept spinning. It looked beautiful under the sunlight.

"Laser weapons platform test begins!"

"Radar lock... lock on 175 bats!"

"Secondary laser weapon activated... successfully activated!"

One fist-sized diamond after another emerged from the platform. Each diamond was connected to a cable.

"Laser weapon charging... successfully charged!" As it was being charged, the color of the diamond looked even more gorgeous and beautiful.

"Fire!"

A short and powerful voice sounded.

Each diamond emitted a laser beam. The laser beam shot towards the bats under the clouds according to the direction locked by the radar.

The laser's attack speed reached the speed of light.

The bats three kilometers away from the laser platform fell from the sky like dumplings.