Chapter 260: Choosing a University

On July 24th, Tianyi High School organized the university application exercise.

Li Chengqian arrived at Tianyi High School early in the morning.

The best universities in the country had already sent their Jinshan Province student recruitment representatives to Tianyi High School. They were standing at the entrance of Grade 12 Class 5. When they saw Li Chengqian appear, everyone's eyes lit up and they walked towards him.

"Li Chengqian, Divine Dragon University is the best school in the country. Please choose us. We have the facilities to support all your research projects."

"Li Chengqian, I'm a student recruitment representative from the Academy of Sciences. Please come to our school. The Academy of Sciences is the country's strongest research institute. We have supercomputers and 13 academicians in information technology. It will be of great help to your information technology research."

"Li Chengqian, Qinghua University has the best environment and we offer a lot of flexibility in courses. Join our school!"

"Li Chengqian, Fudan University is the most liberal university. You don't have to come to class all the time. You can graduate as long as you can pass the final exam and the dissertation."

All the schools offered their best conditions, hoping that Li Chengqian would choose their school.

The students of Grade 12 Class 5 craned their necks to listen to the situation outside. Almost everyone's eyes were filled with envy and jealousy as they looked at Li Chengqian with admiration.

"Li Chengqian is awesome!"

"Impressive! All the elite schools in the country have come here for Li Chengqian. They all hope that Li Chengqian will study at their school."

"If any of the recruitment teachers outside invite me, I'll agree immediately."

"F*ck, how dare you say that? You only scored 450 marks! Who would invite you to study at their school?"

"What an honor it is. For us, we are begging to enroll at the school. For Li Chengqian, the school is begging him to enroll."

Li Chengqian politely declined everyone's invitation amidst the students' soft discussions and envious gazes.

Actually, these schools had already sent him an admission notice before the university entrance examination.

If he had wanted to go to these schools, he could have enrolled directly. He didn't need to fill in his application at all.

Li Chengqian walked into the classroom.

All the students smiled and greeted him.

Jian Qingli looked at Li Chengqian with a sweet smile on her face. "Li Chengqian, you're here."

"Yep!" Li Chengqian nodded and sat down beside Jian Qingli.

At this moment, Wang Jianjia, who had already been promoted to Principal of Tianyi High School, walked in. Her eyes swept across the classroom. When she found that Li Chengqian was also there, the smile on her face became even wider.

Li Chengqian's results in this exam were within her expectations.

691 marks!

She scored 680 points in the actual exam, and she got 10 marks for the bravery award.

691 marks.

Jian Qingli came in second place in Tianyi High School, second place in Tianyi City, and fifth place in Jinshan Province!

This allowed Tianyi High School, an ordinary high school, to get two spots in the top five of Jinshan Province.

The school's reputation spread like wildfire.