Chapter 318: Temporary Acceptance of Fate

All kinds of thoughts went through Lin Tian's mind. After a long silence, he finally agreed to Li Chengqian's conditions.

In the end, Li Chengqian proposed to provide him with 100 armed robots and a magnetic plane to support the implementation of the planetary management system. He could not refuse this condition.

Lin Tian knew very well that since Li Chengqian could provide it to him, he could naturally provide it to others.

Moreover, since Li Chengqian dared to provide these powerful weapons, it meant that Li Chengqian definitely had an even more powerful power in his hands.

Once he rejected Li Chengqian's proposal, the consequences... were unpredictable!

"I agree to your conditions! We will use the planetary management system." Lin Tian was bitter about this.

"However, I also have a condition."

"I'll be the one managing the planetary management system. You can't interfere," Lin Tian said very seriously.

"No problem. I just want the results. As long as you can complete the implementation of the planetary management system in half a month and complete the construction and operation of the nuclear fusion power station in a year, it's fine." Li Chengqian only needed the results. As for how Lin Tian would achieve this, he didn't care at all.

Li Chengqian's tense face relaxed after he had achieved his objectives. Looking at Lin Tian's unhappy face, Li Chengqian comforted him.

"Leader Tian, don't worry. I have no interest in power."

"As long as I can achieve my goal, I definitely won't interfere with you."

"With the help of the planetary management system, any decision you make will reach the lowest level and be implemented immediately."

"With the planetary management system, real issues at the ground level will be reflected here."

"The planetary management system will become your best tool. It will assist you in controlling the entire Divine Dragon, or even... the entire human society." Li Chengqian was not making empty promises. This system was really developed to control a planet.

Lin Tian's expression finally improved a little.

"This time, apart from bringing you weapons, I also brought something..." Li Chengqian took out the plum he had prepared. The purple plum was only the size of a thumb and looked ordinary.

Lin Tian glanced at the plum. It looked ordinary, so he didn't care. He took it and casually placed it on the table.

"This is a rare treasure. The effect of eating it is to increase one's lifespan by one year." Li Chengqian explained.

"Oh, there's such an effect?" A trace of surprise appeared on Lin Tian's face, but his heart was calm. He didn't believe a word.

He only acted surprised in response to what Li Chengqian said. It could be considered as giving Li Chengqian face.

How could one's lifespan be extended by a plum? Bullsh*t!

It was impossible to verify if it would actually increase after eating it.

This was because no one knew how long their lifespan was originally and how long their lifespan was after eating it.

"Leader Tian, after eating this plum, your body will undergo a huge change. I suggest you eat it after completing the deployment of the planetary management system." Li Chengqian naturally understood Lin Tian's thoughts. He didn't care, but he was worried that Lin Tian would delay the matter he had instructed, so he specifically mentioned it.