Chapter 282: Taking on the University Student Profession

Since Principal Zhao had given him so much leeway, Li Chengqian would naturally repay his kindness.

"Principal Zhao, thank you so much! You're really such a kind and understanding person," Li Chengqian said with a smile on his face.

"Li Chengqian, you're a genius. A genius naturally can't be treated in a normal manner."

"Apart from what I just said... I also have a request. You can agree if you think it's convenient. If you don't like it, I definitely won't force you. Everything will be up to you." Zhao Chengfei looked at Li Chengqian expectantly.

"Please speak," Li Chengqian said with a smile. He liked the way Zhao Chengfei spoke.

When Zhao Chengfei heard Li Chengqian's words, his face lit up. "Li Chengqian, I would like you to join the WeChat group of our Information Faculty professors. When we encounter problems that we don't understand, we would like to ask you for guidance."

"Don't worry, this isn't mandatory." Zhao Chengfei was afraid that the request he had just made would cause Li Chengqian to misunderstand, so he hurriedly explained.

"It's up to you whether you wish to join or not."

"Even if you join the group, whether you reply or not is up to you." After Zhao Chengfei finished speaking, he looked at Li Chengqian with a burning gaze.

If a world-class software expert such as Li Chengqian joined, the standards of the professors would be greatly improved with a little guidance from him.

"No problem!" Li Chengqian nodded. It was just joining a chat group. It was no big deal.

It wasn't like he had to answer!

By that time, he could also arrange for Bai Ze to use his account to selectively respond to some questions.

Zhao Chengfei was ecstatic. Li Chengqian then asked, "When do you think my enrollment can be done? It's quite urgent."

In the past, Li Chengqian was actually not that anxious about taking on the University Student profession.

Even if he did not become a university student, with the professions he had now and the corresponding skills, he would take on the entire world.

If he was given some time, he could surpass all the countries and everyone else.

However, when facing aliens who were many times more advanced than human civilization, the skills he had now weren't enough.

"Li Chengqian, come, please fill in a form. You just have to sign!" Zhao Chengfei was all smiles as he handed a registration form to Li Chengqian.

Li Chengqian took a look. It was a simple form asking for basic information. He spent two minutes filling in the admission form.

Then, Zhao Chengfei handed the form to a staff member from the office.

"Li Chengqian, please wait for a while. After they have affixed the seal and keyed in your information into the system of Tianyi Normal University, you will be officially enrolled!"

"This process only takes 10 minutes!"

"Many professors are very happy to hear that you're coming to our school to study."

"I heard that you have chosen to study life sciences. Almost all the professors from all relevant majors came to me and asked me to adjust their classes. They want to be your mentor." Speaking of this, Zhao Chengfei also yearned to do so himself. In fact, not only did the professors want a chance to teach Li Chengqian, but he also wanted it!