Chapter 270: Counterattack 2

Mr. Assistant had a habit.

When something was done, he liked to celebrate on the spot by popping a bottle of champagne.

In the command center of the global root domain name administration, Rafe, who knew Mr. Assistant's habit, had already prepared the champagne.

At this moment, a row of champagne bottles had already been opened in front of Mr. Assistant.

Champagne had already been poured into a series of tall glasses.

In the light, the champagne was brilliant and mesmerizing.

However, no one's gaze fell on the champagne on the table. Everyone's gaze was focused on the big screen.

On the big screen,

It was still the same world map.

The color of the world map was still green!

However, a huge yellow exclamation mark appeared on the top of the map.

Below the exclamation marks, there were lines of square text.

"Congratulations on the success of your plan!"

"It must have cost a lot to replace the branch domain name resolution server system, right?"

"It must have cost a fortune to produce the ROM system, right?"

"Do you think that as long as you deploy the system of the branch domain name resolution server, you can kill the Divine Dragon System, sell the ROM system, and regain control of the internet?"

"I'm sorry..."

"You're going to be disappointed!"

Below each line of text was an English translation so that everyone present could understand it.

"Rafe, didn't you say that the ROM system is absolutely safe? What's going on now?" The Assistant's voice was filled with anger. If it was absolutely safe, why would it be invaded again?

"Mr. Assistant, the ROM system is absolutely safe. He can't change the data in the system! This time, the hacker hacked the memory. As long as we turn off the computer, we can drive the hacker out."

"Furthermore, the hacking incident also proves the Divine Dragon's fear of us!"

"Other than displaying some text on the big screen, there is nothing much the hackers can do. They can't affect our system," Rafe said, sweating.

"Yes, but it will cause the internet to be temporarily inaccessible." Hales nodded.

Under his instruction, the engineers in charge of the technology began to restart the server. The engineers in charge of network security began to pay attention to every piece of data that flowed into the server, preparing to counterattack the hackers.

Mr. Assistant kept quiet. Rafe stood behind Mr. Assistant, sweat breaking out on his forehead, and his clothes were drenched in sweat.

Rafe had been wanting to open his mouth and explain to the Assistant, but his face was grim and the atmosphere was very heavy. The air was so heavy it was almost suffocating.

In particular, the assistant's gaze was as cold as a blade. He kept staring at the big screen and didn't even look at Rafe.

When Rafe met the Assistant's gaze, his entire body turned cold and fear rose in his heart.

Hales was nervously mobilizing his forces to check the network security while paying attention to the activation of the system.

"The ROM system's activation speed is simply a pile of sh*t!" Hales looked at his watch again and cursed in his heart.