Chapter 220: The Unstoppable Virus

Zhang Tiezhu's live stream had already exceeded 3 million online viewers.

The cameras in the live stream were aimed at the equipment lined up in a row.

Among these devices were computers installed with Windows, Apple, Linux, and the Divine Dragon System.

There were also mobile phones.

These were installed with Apple, Android, and the Divine Dragon System.

All the equipment was turned on.

Zhang Tiezhu and the audience counted down together on the livestream.

"Brothers, what do you think will happen to this equipment in the end?"

After the last second passed.

All the non-Divine Dragon System equipment in the live stream went black.

Then, all the screens turned into classic images with white words on a blue background.

A message from Cerberus the hacker appeared on these screens.

"I'm angry!"

"I will destroy everything!"

Below the text, there was a progress bar flashing rapidly.

Below the progress bar, there was an even more arrogant statement.

"I'm deleting the data on your computer. Mere mortals, don't attempt to resist, or you'll suffer even more."

In the livestream room, Zhang Tiezhu spoke.

"Brothers, the Doomsday Extortion Virus has already erupted!"

"He's deleting the data from our computers and phones."

"Are we going to watch helplessly as this virus deletes all our data? Absolutely not!"

"Therefore, I have to do something!"

"When a virus is deleting our data, our usual response is to disconnect the internet cable directly!" Zhang Tiezhu demonstrated as he pulled out the internet cable on a computer.

"From the looks of it, disconnecting from the internet is useless!"

"Then I would have to use my last resort! Turn off the computer..." Zhang Tiezhu said as he pressed the power button on the computer. After pressing it for a full minute, the computer showed no signs of shutting down. Then, Zhang Tiezhu used the same method on the other computers. It was the same for all the computers. They couldn't be shut down at all.

"Hey, this Virus is really something. I can't shut down the computers! Let me try to see if I can turn off the phones... I've tried, and I can't turn off my phone using the normal methods!" Zhang Tiezhu said with a solemn look.

Zhang Tiezhu pressed the power button of his mobile phone with all his might, but he just couldn't turn it off!

At this moment, a large number of comments appeared in the comments section.

"Oh my god, this damn Virus is too aggressive! My Apple phone was originally switched off. Everyone on the internet said that turning off the phone would prevent the Virus from erupting. And we should just wait for Apple to come up with a solution."

"When the Virus broke out just now, my phone actually turned on by itself!"

"It is currently deleting the data in my phone..."

"Mine too..."

"Mine too..." +1544823

"How tragic! I just spent 10,000 yuan to buy the latest model a week ago!"