Chapter 244: Not Qualified

Chaiter suppressed the anger and humiliation in his heart and stepped forward to Huang Jun with a long face. He lowered his head and spoke in a low voice.

"Mr. Huang Jun, I'm sorry! I've made many unreasonable demands of you recently!"

"I've not been ethical by raising the price of the lithography machine."

"I'm sorry, I was wrong!"

Huang Jun was vindicated.

When Wang Wei and the others heard Chaiter's apology, most of their unhappiness dissipated.

"Isn't this Mr. Chaiter? What are you talking about? You are speaking too softly. I didn't hear you clearly." Huang Jun acted as if he didn't hear clearly.

When Chaiter heard Huang Jun's words, his eyes almost spewed fire.

Although his apology was not loud, it could definitely be heard clearly by everyone in the room.

Huang Jun must have been deliberately humiliating him when he said that he couldn't hear him.

"You..." Chaiter's eyes were screaming murder. He was like a ferocious beast that picked on his victims. He glared at Huang Jun.

Huang Jun sneered and looked at Chaiter fearlessly.

In the past, he had only given Chaiter face because of the lithography machine.

Fear had never existed from the beginning.

"Mr. Chaiter, can you speak louder?" Huang Jun looked straight into Chaiter's eyes. His tone was cold and mocking.

When Chaiter heard this, he was furious. He wanted to give Huang Jun a deadly punch on the spot.

"Mr. Chaiter, you have to be more sincere in your apology. You can't let our clients be dissatisfied. The CEO has instructed you." Louise interrupted at the right time to remind Chaiter to watch himself.

In fact, Louise didn't like Huang Jun's behavior either.

Huang Jun was already insulting Chaiter now.

However, Huang Jun held the order for the 22 lithography machines. This was one-third of ASML's annual income. He had to think of a way to secure the order.

When Louise thought of this, he felt that Chaiter asked for it.

Wembide, ASML's CEO, had already negotiated the deal with Wang Yizhi of the National Chip Company.

The price of a single unit was 300 million yuan!

Huang Jun came over mainly to discuss the payment and delivery terms.

However, after Huang Jun came over, Chaiter deliberately made things difficult for him and also humiliated him. Not only did he increase the price of the lithography machine, but he also proposed some very harsh terms.

Originally, the contract should have been signed a month ago. But it had been delayed until now.

Chaiter had to be responsible for the current problem!

When Chaiter heard Louise's reminder, he was visibly upset, but he had no choice but to suppress his anger. There was humiliation in his voice as he lowered his head and apologized to Huang Jun.

"Mr. Huang, I'm sorry!"

"What happened earlier was all my fault!"

"Please don't take it to heart."

Huang Jun had a vindicated smile on his face.

When the others saw Chaiter lower his head, they also felt very pleased. It was as if they had eaten an ice pop on a hot day.