Chapter 309: I Have to Obtain Li Chengqian's Understanding

Biological Research Center.

The small planet magnetic plane had already descended from the clouds, but for some reason, the plane did not cancel its stealth function.

In order to make the descent more stealthy, the aircraft descended extremely slowly.

When Li Chengqian arrived in the flying car, the Divine Dragon Country's Ministry of Defense did not detect any movements.

The soldiers stationed around the biological research center did not notice the appearance of the small planet magnetic plane.

"President Li, is there a problem with your plane? Why isn't it here yet?" Wang Dashan looked around the biological research center and above, but he didn't find the small planet magnetic plane.

Wang Dashan looked around the roof of the biological research center again, but he did not find any trace of the small planet magnetic plane. He couldn't help but frown.

Based on the speed of the small planet magnetic planet, it should have reached the biological research center long ago.

"Heh..." Li Chengqian smiled. He didn't say anything unnecessary, nor did he explain anything. He walked straight to the elevator of the biological research center.

Wang Dashan hurriedly followed.

After multiple verifications such as fingerprints, irises, voiceprints, and passwords, the elevator door opened.

After more than ten minutes, the two of them arrived at the bottom level of the biological research center.

Wang Dashan looked around vigilantly. He hadn't given up on trying to obtain the location information of the small planet magnetic plane.

If they could shoot down the small planet magnetic plane before it reached the Divine Dragon Country, that would be the best outcome.

Of course the vaccine had to be developed. However, it was too dangerous to develop a vaccine for the asphyxiation virus locally. If they wanted to develop a vaccine, it would be best to do so in another country.

Li Chengqian wanted to develop a vaccine. The country would give him full support, but it would be better if he could change the time and place.

This was the leaders' directive.

Wang Dashan looked around after he came out of the elevator.

A huge space appeared in front of him.

In the hall, there were all kinds of instruments, computers, and a large number of robots working.

On the other side of the hall, a huge screen was operating. On the big screen, a huge coffin was being opened by mechanical arms. Culture medium was being poured into the coffin.

When Wang Dashan saw the coffin and the corpse, his eyes widened in shock.

These were definitely the coffin and corpse on the small planet magnetic plane.

It was exactly the same as the corpse that he saw on the small planet magnetic plane, which was taken from Sunset.

"President Li, is the big screen showing the internal surveillance of the small planet magnetic plane?" Wang Dashan asked solemnly. He still hadn't given up on finding out the location of the small planet magnetic plane. This was one of the missions his superior gave him.

"No, the image displayed on the big screen is the scene in the virus culture room of the biological research center..."

Wang Dashan's jaw almost fell off his face. He was stunned, and disbelief flashed in his eyes.