Chapter 227: Shock

"Boss, the idiots from Hydra are about to make a move!" In a house on the same street as the Divine Dragon Software Company, Shah, a member of the mercenary group Alien, was observing the situation through a special telescope.

After seeing the driver's gesture to the stealthy man at the entrance of the Divine Dragon Software Company, the young Shah whistled.

Beside him was Corgi, the ace assassin of Alien. Corgi had a warm and gentle smile on his face. He seemed kind and gentle.

Corgi didn't look like an assassin at all.

At this moment, the sniper rifle in Corgi's hand was pointed in the direction of the entrance of the Divine Dragon Software Company.

On his gentle face, his eyes emitted a terrifying cold light. Through the scope of the sniper rifle, he observed Li Chengqian's movements.

"Shah, get ready to leave!" Corgi's voice was hoarse.

In fact, Corgi and Shah had already been there for a while. They only had one mission, and that was to kill Li Chengqian.

When they first arrived, they felt that the mission was very simple, especially when they saw Li Chengqian coming to work at the Divine Dragon Software Company every day without any security measures. At that time, they felt that they could quickly complete the mission and go back to collect the bounty.

When they were about to make a move, they discovered something else.

Around the Divine Dragon Software Company, there were many people who were disguised as people from all walks of life, but they had in fact undergone strict military training.

Every member of the security department of Divine Dragon Software Company was an elite soldier. They were more highly skilled than regular soldiers.

The waiters in the breakfast shops nearby, the owner of the bakery, and the owner of the new teahouse looked like healthy and strong ordinary people. Their eyes would occasionally reveal a fierce glint.

Five days ago, Corgi and Shah witnessed a scene.

An unfamiliar face appeared around the Divine Dragon Software Company. He was making queries about the situation at the Divine Dragon Software Company. Trained personnel could tell that something was fishy.

Ten minutes later, the unfamiliar face was taken away, and he was never seen again.

Such things happen every day.

Every time it happened, it would make Corgi and Shah extremely concerned.

"Boss, are we going to make a move?" Hearing Corgi ask him to get ready to leave, Shah became even more excited. The bounty on Li Chengqian's head had already reached 1 billion yuan on the dark web. As long as he completed this mission, he wouldn't have to do any more missions for the rest of his life.

"I'm afraid that you would be dead before you could even spend the money!" Corgi said with a cold smile. Because of the soldiers around the Divine Dragon Software Company, the two of them didn't dare to go out for the past few days. They were afraid that they would be taken away like the others.

"What I mean is, let's leave immediately while the Hydra idiots are taking action and everyone's attention is on them." Corgi touched the sniper rifle reluctantly, then decisively put it down and picked up a pair of binoculars to observe further.

Therefore, he could only give up.

"A billion might be tempting, but my life is more important," Corgi continued. He then started packing.