Chapter 255: MAC Traversal Technology

Developing a robot was much harder than expected.

In just one day, Li Chengqian assembled the robot based on the blueprint given by Bai Ze.

The robot that he constructed was two meters tall and weighed 1,000 kilograms.

It looked mighty and imposing, even more so than the blueprint.

The silver fuselage looked very high-tech. It was very eye-catching, and it felt very avant-garde.

A data cable was connected from the computer to the silver robot. The robot system developed by Li Chengqian and Bai Ze was written into the robot's core.

In the future, this operating system will be equivalent to the soul of the robot.

"You're the first robot I've created. From now on, your name will be No. 1."

No. 1's electronic eyes flashed with red light and finally fixed on Li Chengqian's face. A cold electronic voice came from its body.

"Detected the creator. The first rule of robots is to obey the creator's orders under any circumstances!"

"Rename successful. My code name has been changed to No. 1!"

"Creator, No. 1 is at your service." No. 1 lowered its head and bowed slightly. As it spoke, it even bowed to Li Chengqian.

And then...

Clang!

No. 1 lost its balance and fell flat on its face, in front of Li Chengqian.

"Master, the Dynamic Balance System needs to be adjusted... No. 1 is still learning to control its own body!" On the big screen, Bai Ze's cold voice sounded.

While Bai Ze was reporting to Li Chengqian, No. 1 kept trying to stand up. During the process, the temperature of No. 1's processing core kept rising. In a minute, it soared from 30 degrees to 80 degrees.

No. 1's learning ability was very strong. Every time it tried, it would improve.

Five minutes later, No. 1 stood up.

"Creator, No. 1 is at your service." No. 1 lowered its head and bowed to Li Chengqian again.

This time, No. 1 didn't fall again. It stood there steadily, maintaining its bent posture.

"No. 1, let's see you try walking."

"Yes, Creator!" Zero-One straightened up and walked forward...

And then...

Clang!

No. 1 fell again!

However, this time, No. 1 stood up the moment he fell. Then, he faithfully carried out Li Chengqian's orders and walked forward again.

And then...

Clang!

No. 1 fell again.

"The battery is low! Please use it again after you have charged it..." No. 1 did not get up this time. A cold electronic voice came from No. 1's body.

"This battery life... is simply not enough!" Li Chengqian frowned. It actually ran out of battery after 10 minutes max.

No matter what this model of robot was used for, it wouldn't work!

Sending it to the battlefield to fight was as good as sending them to the enemy for supper.

"Master, No. 1 still needs a lot of training. It's now in the process of continuous learning like a human child." Bai Ze's voice sounded again.