Chapter 319: Lin Tian Consumed with Remorse

An hour later, after Li Chengqian returned to the Divine Dragon Company, he went to the automated farm. Ever since his Stamina Stats reached 100,000+, Li Chengqian had never been to the automated farm again. He was a little unconcerned about the farm.

Because of his current stamina, even nuclear bombs might not be able to kill him.

He came over today to use his Profession skill on the plum tree. He wanted to continue nurturing it.

He wanted to increase the power of the plum's lifespan extension ability. He would give the plum to his parents after he was satisfied with its quality.

As soon as he arrived under the plum tree, his phone rang.

Li Chengqian was puzzled when he saw that it was Lin Tian calling, but he still answered the call.

"Leader Tian, what's the matter?"

"Li Chengqian, do you still have the plums you brought me today?" Lin Tian was very calm, but Li Chengqian was very sharp and he detected the slight trembling in his voice.

Li Chengqian glanced at the densely packed fruits on the plum tree behind him and replied without hesitation, "No! The plums were nurtured using special methods. They're very precious and very difficult to nurture. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just asking!" Lin Tian sounded dejected and extremely disappointed. This time, he didn't even hide it.

Then, Lin Tian was silent for a long time before he spoke. His voice was nervous and filled with anticipation.

"Li Chengqian ... how long will it take for you to cultivate one of these plums? Can you give it to me? I can pay."

"This plum was nurtured by chance. I can't guarantee how long it will take to nurture a fruit with the same effect next time."

"I can only say that it depends on luck. If you're lucky, it'll be fast. If you're not, it might never be nurtured."

"The effect of the fruit might not be the same. Perhaps the effect will be better, or it might not have any effect," Li Chengqian deliberately emphasized this point. Lin Tian would definitely understand the meaning behind his words.

"I can only... try my best!" Li Chengqian ended the call and shook his head. He smiled and began to use his Skill on the plum tree.

While Li Chengqian was speaking on the phone, the artificial intelligence, Bai Ze, had already briefly updated him on what had happened to Lin Tian.

...

It turned out that after Li Chengqian left, Lin Tian called Wang Kui over to discuss the mission Li Chengqian had given him.

Wang Kui picked up the plum.

Lin Tian didn't care about the plum. He had always felt that Li Chengqian had lied to him about increasing his lifespan, so he didn't stop Wang Kui from eating it.

After Wang Kui, who was almost 70 years old, ate the plum, his snow-white hair turned black and full of luster in front of Lin Tian within half an hour.

Thick black hair also appeared on his bald spot.

Wang Kui's skin, which was full of wrinkles and furrows, also became smooth in half an hour. The black spots on his skin disappeared without a trace.

And his sagging cheeks also reverted to a healthy state.

His yellow eyeballs and listless pupils turned white, and his eyes became lively.

Even the loose muscles on his body had returned to the state they were in when he was young.

Lin Tian was consumed by remorse when he saw Wang Kui revert to his 30-year-old appearance in half an hour. His face fell.