Chapter 259: Came in First in the University Entrance Examination

At this moment, in front of Li Chengqian's house.

Wang Lingbo, who had already been promoted to the Head of the Education Bureau, and the Head of Tianyi City Education Bureau.

Wang Jianjia, who had already been promoted as the Principal of Tianyi High School, and the Vice Principal and other leaders of Tianyi High School.

There were also reporters from Tianyi City's official media armed with their cameras.

Under the leadership of the estate manager, they had already gathered at Li Chengqian's door.

Everyone's faces were flushed with excitement.

Many of the residents who were taking a walk in the neighborhood came over curiously to watch the commotion when they saw such a large crowd gathered at Li Chengqian's door.

"That's the new Head of the Education Bureau, Wang Lingbo. Why is he here?" The people living in this neighborhood were either rich or noble. They knew many officials.

"It's not just Wang Lingbo. All the leaders of the city's Education Bureau are also here!" Someone recognized the other leaders in the crowd.

"I remember that this family has just moved in not long ago. Only the old couple live here. They look and dress very ordinary... Could it be that they're some big shot?" Chen Li and Li Tianlan would wander around the district to kill time. When they did so, they were dressed ordinarily, so no one paid much attention to them.

"I'll take a good look at what kind of person this old couple is later. How are they worthy of mobilizing the entire Education System to personally come to their doorstep." Many people had this thought.

At this moment, the estate manager who was leading the way for Wang Lingbo and the others said with a smile, "Leader, this is Li Tianlan's unit! Shall I go and ask them out for you now?"

"No need, no need. I'll do it myself. This will show respect." Wang Lingbo smiled and declined this suggestion. He solemnly adjusted his clothes and hair. With a kind smile on his face, he went to the door and pressed the doorbell.

...

In the villa, Li Chengqian's family of three was having their meal.

"Son, you can't finish earning all the money. Look at you. You just finished the university entrance examination. You didn't rest and immediately went to the factory to do research! You were gone for more than ten days... You're not allowed to do this in the future!" Chen Li said with a pained expression. Then, she picked up a large piece of chicken and placed it in Li Chengqian's bowl.

"Okay, Mom! Yum, your cooking is the best!" Chen Li's nagging did not make Li Chengqian impatient at all. Instead, he felt loved and he was all smiles. He was enjoying this nagging.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

Ding-dong! Ding-dong!

"Who could it be at this time?" Chen Li stood up and glanced at the intercom system. Then, she saw the crowd of people on the screen and was shocked.

On closer look, she realized that Wang Lingbo was standing at the front of the crowd with a smile on his face.

Chen Li immediately recognized Wang Lingbo.

"Son, it's your principal, Wang Lingbo. Why did he bring so many people to our house!" Chen Li was a little puzzled.

Li Tianlan also stood up and walked towards the door with Li Chengqian.

"Principal Wang, what are you guys doing?" Li Chengqian looked at the dense crowd and was also shocked. At a glance, there were probably more than a hundred people.