Chapter 248: Ridicule

It was the wee hours of the morning in Blue River Nation.

Huang Jun and the others were extremely excited as they gathered to watch the livestream.

"That's great! It's finally confirmed!" Wang Wei said excitedly.

"Buying 47 units directly. Our company's production capacity has doubled this time!" Huang Jun said excitedly.

"That's awesome. I heard from President Wang that the performance of the Divine Dragon Model 1 lithography machine is miles ahead of ASML! The production capacity is higher, and the quality is also better."

"Damn it, I won't have to be bullied by ASML anymore!"

"Previously, I was still thinking that if the domestic lithography machine failed, I would have to contact ASML to make the purchase... so I was very polite to the people of ASML."

"Heh, from now on, I'll treat them the same way they treated us in the past." Wang Wei sneered. The Divine Dragon Software Company had already mass-produced a 7-nanometer DUV lithography machine. There was no need to ask ASML for help in the future.

This way, he didn't have to worry about anything else!

He could vent all the frustration he had accumulated in his heart.

"President Huang, when do you think we should go back?" Tang Jianan, an old employee, asked anxiously. His wife had just given birth to an adorable daughter. He got on the plane after receiving the order before the child was born. He really wanted to go back and hug his daughter now.

However, before President Wang's press conference, he had never raised this question.

"Xiaotang, we'll go back tomorrow! When we get back, we can have your daughter's baby shower," Huang Jun replied affirmatively.

Wang Yizhi's press conference was very simple. From the signing of the contract to the end of the introduction, the whole process took less than 20 minutes.

Everyone stared fixedly at the press conference. Wang Yizhi spoke frankly and confidently. There was confidence and pride on everyone's faces.

"I knew it. Nothing in this world can stump our Divine Dragon."

"We Divine Dragon people are the smartest people in the world. It's just that we've been held back by war for the last 300 years, causing our technological development to lag behind."

"Now, we've started to show our strength. In just a few decades, we've reached the peak again and become the power to lead the world."

"It's precisely because our rapid development has threatened the status of certain countries that they are trying to curtail us," Huang Jun said heartily.

"However, it's all in vain. All the technology in our country will be like the lithography machine and the operating system! It will surpass everyone and lead the entire world," Huang Jun said confidently.

"Of course!"

"Alright, it's early in the morning. Everyone, go get some sleep. Our flight is about 2 p.m." Huang Jun looked at the time on his phone and began to make arrangements.

"Tomorrow, we'll go back to Divine Dragon Country. We are going home!"

"In fact, I also want to see what the Divine Dragon Model 1 lithography machine looks like!" Huang Jun said excitedly.

"Alright!"

Under Huang Jun's arrangement, everyone dispersed and returned to their respective rooms. However, no one could fall asleep.