Chapter 240: Introduction and Production

Li Chengqian smiled under everyone's gazes.

He walked under the big screen and turned on the microphone and computer.

"Welcome to the Divine Dragon Software Company! I'm Li Chengqian." After Li Chengqian made a simple introduction, he pressed a button on the computer.

On the big screen behind him, the main parameters of the Divine Dragon Model 1 lithography machine were immediately displayed!

"The Divine Dragon Model 1 lithography machine can produce 7- to 90-nanometer chips!"

"It can adapt to silicon slices 50 to 450 mm in diameter!"

"Under normal circumstances, it can process 300 slices of 450 mm silicon per hour! It can process 216,000 silicon slices per month!"

Following Li Chengqian's introduction of the Divine Dragon Model 1 lithography machine, many people's eyes widened as they looked at Li Chengqian in disbelief.

"It can actually adapt to silicon sheets with a diameter of 450 mm!" Most lithography machines in the world only supported silicon sheets with a diameter of 300 mm.

This was because as the diameter of the silicon sheet expanded, it would be more demanding to control the accuracy of the lithography machine console.

Even ASML had very few lithography machines that could adapt to 450 mm silicon slices, and the price was about 30% more expensive than a lithography machine that could adapt to 300 mm silicon slices.

The price of an ordinary DUV lithography machine was 300 million yuan, but the price of a DUV lithography machine that could process 450 mm silicon slices would go up to 400 million yuan.

"The production efficiency of the Divine Dragon Model 1 lithography machine is much higher than that of ASML!"

"The ASML lithography machine can only process 200 slices of 300 mm silicon an hour. The Divine Dragon Model 1 lithography machine can process 300 slices of 400 mm silicon an hour."

"If converted to 300 mm, the Divine Dragon Model 1 lithography machine can process 600 slices of 300 mm silicon in an hour... Its speed is three times faster than ASML!"

"If what Li Chengqian said is true, with the Divine Dragon Model 1 lithography machine, we can produce 430,000 slices of 300 mm silicon a month." Many people were stunned by the production efficiency Li Chengqian stated.

"That's impossible! We've just developed a DUV lithography machine, and it's already more advanced than ASML's?" Some people were suspicious.

"These numbers are too exaggerated!"

"It's true. If these words hadn't come from Li Chengqian himself, I would have turned around and left!"

After Li Chengqian gave a simple introduction to the Divine Dragon Model 1 lithography machine, he paused. Seeing the hesitation in the eyes of many people, he continued with a smile.

"Just now, I introduced the various parameters of the Divine Dragon Model 1 lithography machine!"

Under everyone's puzzled gazes, Li Chengqian's hand gently tapped on the computer.

Immediately, a video started playing on the big screen.

The scene on the big screen was exactly the same as the situation in the factory.

The image was facing the lithography machine in the lithography room.

On the screen, the silicon slices on the workbench were moving quickly.