Chapter 274: Something Important

At the Divine Dragon Software Company, Li Chengqian and Academician Lin Qu were sitting in the studio.

The coverage of the Iceman Project was displayed on the big screen.

The entire world was green, and it was pleasing to the eye.

Li Chengqian and Academician Lin Qu were sitting on the sofa and chatting.

Academician Lin Qu had a happy smile on his face. His eyes were filled with gratitude for Li Chengqian. "Li Chengqian, it's all thanks to you this time!"

"If you hadn't been prepared, the Iceman Project would definitely have failed this time."

"Our country's decades of hard work on the internet will also disappear with it!"

"We thought we were going to fail, and were ready to accept failure."

"However, you gave us a huge surprise. You directly bypassed Sunset's internet IP system and established the MAC group network technology..."

"Sunset can't fight such advanced technology at all. It instantly failed!"

"All of this is thanks to you!" Academician Lin Qu's eyes were filled with excitement and gratitude.

Early this morning, ever since Academician Lin Qu arrived at the Divine Dragon Software Company, he had been praising Li Chengqian. Li Chengqian was a little embarrassed by his praise.

"Academician Lin Qu, let's get down to business. The internet issue has already become a foregone conclusion. Sunset has no power to fight back this time. As long as nothing goes wrong on Divine Dragon's end, the MAC network and resolution technology will be at least 20 years ahead of Sunset."

"In 20 years, Sunset will never be able to compete with us on the internet."

"Unless Sunset... dares to cut off all the fibre optic cables connected to the Divine Dragon, but that's impossible." Li Chengqian explained patiently. He was full of confidence.

"Although Sunset is powerful, the Divine Dragon is not weak either. Sunset does not have the ability to cut off all of Divine Dragon's fibre optic cables. Don't worry about that," Academician Lin Qu said with a smile.

Cut off all the fibre optic cables that were connected to the Divine Dragon.

Did they really think that the Divine Dragon's army was just for show?!

"In that case, there's no need to worry about the internet." Li Chengqian nodded, then asked curiously, "Academician Lin Qu, why have you come this time?"

"The first thing is to thank you on behalf of the Iceman Project! You are the benefactor of the Iceman Project!" Academician Lin Qu's expression turned serious as he stood up and was about to solemnly bow to Li Chengqian to thank him.

"Academician Lin Qu, please take a seat. If you go on like this, I'll leave immediately." Li Chengqian supported Academician Lin Qu and said with a very stern expression.

"Secondly, I heard that you filled in the application form for Tianyi Normal University. This won't do! Tianyi Normal University's teaching staff and research facilities are not up to mark. It's simply a waste of time for you to go there. You'd better follow me to the Academy of Sciences!" Academician Lin Qu had a pained expression. When he heard about it, his first reaction was that he must stop Li Chengqian.

"Academician Lin Qu... This really won't do. I have my own considerations." Li Chengqian explained helplessly. He chose Tianyi Normal University because the school was nearby.

Moreover, his goal for enrolling in university was only to take on the University Student profession. Li Chengqian didn't need to consider any other external factors.