Chapter 283: Virology

Li Chengqian finally shook off the very enthusiastic Zhao Chengfei half an hour later.

"He's simply too enthusiastic!" Li Chengqian wiped his sweat and waved to Zhao Chengfei, who was standing outside the car window with a smile on his face. The car accelerated out of the school as if he was fleeing.

After the car was out of Zhao Chengfei's sight, Li Chengqian said, "Bai Ze, activate the automatic driving mode. We'll go to the factory in the small desert."

"Autopilot mode has been successfully activated... Vehicle control has been taken over."

"Estimated 23 minutes to the Divine Dragon Software Company in the small desert."

Bai Ze's voice came from the central console. Li Chengqian let go of the steering wheel and took his foot off the accelerator.

The car drove quickly and steadily on the road. It was even steadier and safer than a human driving. At the same time, it was also faster.

The autopilot ability of the car had already been tested countless times. Li Chengqian was very assured.

Therefore, he focused his attention on the translucent notification in front of him again.

[The prerequisites for taking on the University Student profession have all been completed.]

[Do you want to immediately take on the University Student profession?]

Without any hesitation, Li Chengqian silently chanted in his heart, "Take on the University Student profession immediately!"

[You have successfully taken on the University Student profession. Current Student Profession level 0...]

[A new function has been unlocked in the Professions mall...]

[Knowledge Purchase module successfully activated. You can buy any knowledge in the Professions mall...]

[Application Technology module successfully activated. You can buy any technology you need from the Professions mall...]

The moment Li Chengqian successfully became a University Student, translucent words kept appearing in front of him.

Li Chengqian was beaming after reading the notifications.

"As expected, it's exactly the same as the Master of All Professions game in my previous life!" Li Chengqian was very excited.

"Open the Professions mall!" Li Chengqian transmitted his thoughts.

A Professions mall that looked like a webpage appeared in front of Li Chengqian.

One was a Knowledge module, and the other was an Application Technology module.

Li Chengqian opened the Knowledge module without thinking.

Then, he entered the name of the asphyxiation virus in the search box.

Soon, the search results came out.

[No corresponding knowledge or technology.]

Li Chengqian was a little disappointed. "Then let's search for information related to the virus."

Following Li Chengqian's thoughts, countless names of knowledge appeared on the translucent page in front of him.

[Biological Virology (Beginner), 1 million experience value points. Microbiology (Beginner) is required as a prerequisite for learning.]

[Biological Virology (Intermediate), 10 million experience value points. Virology (Beginner), Microbiology (Intermediate) are required as prerequisites for learning.]