Chapter 258: Life Sciences, Robot Test

"Academician Lin Qu, thank you for your kind thoughts!" Li Chengqian declined Academician Lin Qu's kind intentions once again.

"Alright!" Academician Lin Qu felt very disappointed, but he was not surprised at all.

"Then tell me, what subject are you planning to study when you go to university?" However, Academician Lin Qu was not discouraged. He was prepared to ask Li Chengqian about his plans in university before having a good talk with him.

"I'm preparing to study life sciences in university! It's not related to information technology or hardware technology."

The Divine Dragon Software Company had already dabbled in software, hardware, lithography machine manufacturing, electronics assembly, and many other fields.

In Li Chengqian's plan, the next step was to develop robot technology, power technology, energy technology, and aerospace technology.

Life science was of utmost importance!

After learning life science, he could legitimately show the things planted by the Farm Owner profession.

Not the rare treasures, of course, he definitely could not show them.

However, the other products that were not particularly amazing, for example, the peas planted with the Farm Owner's skills could be shown.

Selling the produce that was planted using the Farm Owner's skills was only the first step of Li Chengqian's plan.

Drugs to treat cancer...

Medicine to rejuvenate one's youth.

Treatment of physical disabilities.

The cultivation and transplant of human organs. These were all included in Li Chengqian's plan.

In particular, in the Master of All Professions game in his previous life, when the aliens appeared, their first attack on humans was through a global plague!

In the game, there was a pandemic, killing 80% of the human race.

The consequences were so terrifying that Li Chengqian felt immense pressure just thinking about the possibility.

Therefore, Li Chengqian had to learn about life sciences.

Of course, going to university and choosing a major was actually a cover for Li Chengqian's knowledge. In the end, he needed to rely on all the Master of All Professions games to obtain this knowledge and technology.

For ordinary people, the Academy of Sciences was the best place.

He could receive guidance from the academicians and work with the big shots.

But to Li Chengqian, this was not a good thing.

"You want to study life sciences?" Academician Lin Qu was surprised. He had thought of many possibilities, but he had never thought that Li Chengqian would choose life sciences.

This was because the life sciences and what Li Chengqian was doing now were not related at all.

Although he was surprised, Academician Lin Qu was very quick in his reactions. He suppressed the surprise in his heart and said, "Li Chengqian, we have world-class research facilities at the Life Sciences Research Institute under the Academy of Sciences. The best choice for you to study life sciences is still the Academy of Sciences."

"Academician Lin Qu, I'm sorry. I really can't go to the Academy of Sciences. I have my reasons." Li Chengqian quickly declined.

"Forget it, forget it. As long as you're happy..." Academician Lin Qu's tone was filled with regret. The two of them chatted for a while, but Academician Lin Qu was not in a good mood. He quickly hung up.