Chapter 326: The World Is Stunned

Dragon City, Victory Square.

Ever since the planetary management system took over Divine Dragon, the entire country had been buzzing.

Everyone had their own jobs under the planetary management system.

There were fewer people loafing in society. Even on the streets, everyone looked busy and purposeful.

August 8th is a public holiday in Divine Dragon.

Apart from the departments that maintained public order and provided essential services, the rest were on vacation.

Victory Square had already been decorated, and it looked festive.

The regional merger congress was held at 10 a. m. and was broadcast live on national television.

Based on the agenda, a short military parade was to be held from 10am to 10:30am.

A ceremonial map would be merged from 10:30am to 11am.

Lin Tian would deliver a speech from 11am to 12pm.

The stands around Victory Square were already filled with people who had spontaneously come over. Everyone was overjoyed.

In the meeting room above Victory Tower, the leaders, the senior commanders from the Ministry of Defense, the envoys and heads of states who requested for the merger were gathered.

Li Chengqian also came. He found an inconspicuous corner and sat down, quietly waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Sun Island, Water Bay, Eight Trigrams... There were more countries that came than Li Chengqian had imagined.

All the countries related to the Divine Dragon cultural circle were here!

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's about time! Let's go to the observation platform in front of Victory Tower!"

Wang Wenhao of the Honglu Temple was the emcee. He led the dozens of people in the venue to the gate tower of the Victory Tower.

When they reached the gate tower, Wang Kui took the microphone and spoke solemnly.

"The first item on the agenda is to raise the Divine Dragon flag and sing the invincible song!"

"Everyone, stand up! Salute!"

"Eighty-one salutations!"

Following the roar of the cannons, Lin Tian took the lead and sang the invincible song. The others followed suit.

Even the envoys and ministers started singing.

The guards of honor raised the Divine Dragon flag in an extremely solemn manner. The Divine Dragon flag fluttered in the wind.

"The second item on the agenda is a military parade! Begin!"

On Wang Kui's order, everyone looked down the end of the road.

The military parade this time was different from usual. Usually, the soldiers and the weapons would be at the head of the parade.

But this time, there were no soldiers or arms in Victory Square.

Everyone was very curious. How was the military parade going to be held?

Moreover, there was only half an hour? Was that enough?

"Armed robots, enter!"

"The armed robots are fully automatic war machines. They carry 200,000 bullets and have an effective attack range of 20 kilometers! The kill rate of the bullets is 100%."