Chapter 211: The World Needs the Voice of the Divine Dragon Country

Li Chengqian shook his head and said regretfully, "Minister Cao, I'm afraid this isn't possible."

Minister Cao asked in bewilderment, "Why?"

When the others in the conference room heard Li Chengqian's words, everyone looked at him with disappointment.

Now, the outbreak of the Doomsday Extortion Virus was getting closer and closer. When the Doomsday Extortion Virus breaks out and wipes out all the data on the internet, it will be completely over.

The only thing that could save their country's network was the Divine Dragon System!

Only the Divine Dragon System could restore the country's network. Only the Divine Dragon System could preserve the files in the servers, computers, and mobile phones.

Although there was no way to recover the data in the servers, computers, and mobile phones for the time being, as long as these data were not deleted, there was still hope that they could be recovered one day.

Moreover, after the internet, computers, and other equipment went down, the countries were sent into an abyss.

Communications were down, and the internet was down.

All computers were down. In modern society, most work relies on computers. After the computers went down, no work could be carried out at all, everything came to a halt.

Office work couldn't be done, and factories couldn't produce. The entire country came to a standstill.

For large countries, a shutdown like this might have an impact, but it wasn't fatal. However, for small countries, every day that it was shut down poses a huge risk to them.

If this situation persists, many countries are in danger of falling apart.

Therefore, the big countries could wait for a solution to be found, but the small countries couldn't wait.

Because if they carried on waiting...

It was very likely that the country would perish.

The situation was very serious.

"Mr. Li, please lift the restrictions of the Divine Dragon System so that my country can recover from this disaster," an ambassador begged.

"Mr. Li, please help us. We really have no choice. You can name any condition."

"Mr. Li, we are strategic allies with the Divine Dragon Country. We are an all-weather partnership. Please help us." There were also countries that had good relations with the Divine Dragon Country.

Under everyone's expectant gazes, Li Chengqian calmly answered Minister Cao's question. "It's not that I don't allow them to use it, but... the Sunset Empire doesn't allow them to use it."

"Anyone who buys and uses our Divine Dragon System will anger the Sunset Empire."

As Li Chengqian spoke, he looked at Li Laide.

Cao Aiguo, in particular, looked at Li Chengqian even more kindly now.

The surrounding people looked at Li Laide differently.

There was a faint anger in their eyes.

Many people cursed in their hearts, "Damn it, he's simply a world-class shit stirrer."

"It's all their fault!" Someone looked at Li Laide with hatred.

"Damn it, that bastard Li Laide!"

Li Chengqian looked at Li Laide, who was becoming visibly upset. "You should be Sunset Empire's ambassador, right?"