Chapter 316: Arriving at Dragon City, Meeting the Leader

Li Chengqian had made sufficient preparations before going to the Dragon Capital.

There were 100 armed robots in front of the huge small planet magnetic plane. Every one of them was fully charged and loaded with bullets.

The 30,000 air-powered pistols produced during this period of time were all here too.

In addition to the armed robots, there was also the construction blueprint for the nuclear fusion power station.

There was also an exquisite small box with a thumb-sized plum in it.

This plum was a rare treasure that he had planted with the Farmer profession. Its effect was to increase one's lifespan by a year. Moreover, in one year, one's physical condition would truly return to the prime of their life.

This was Li Chengqian's sincerity.

"With these trump cards, there would be military protection for the implementation of the planetary management system."

"Whoever dares to stop Leader Tian from implementing the planetary management system will be crushed by the wheels of history and shattered into pieces!"

"The nuclear fusion power station concerns the survival of mankind. The construction must be completed in a year."

"The galactic power canon can only be activated with the energy supplied by the nuclear fusion power station. The galactic-scale quantum radar operates on running energy."

"The only way is to use the planetary management system to manage society and allocate resources."

This was something Li Chengqian had to do! No one could stop him.

"Get on the plane!" Li Chengqian ordered. The armed robots picked up the relevant materials and boarded the plane in an orderly manner.

Li Chengqian turned and looked at the other magnetic plane and followed the armed robot into the magnetic plane.

This modified magnetic plane was different from the original magnetic plane. It was an armed magnetic plane.

Three powered auto-cannons were installed on the magnetic plane. The auto-cannons could attack in all directions and were usually hidden in the body of the magnetic plane. If needed, they could be ejected in a second and enter combat state.

With a rate of fire of 500 rounds per minute, it was fifty times more powerful than the air-powered pistol. It could even penetrate an aircraft carrier with one shot.

A total of five million bullets were carried on the magnetic plane. No matter what situation he encountered, Li Chengqian was confident that he could escape unscathed.

"Bai Ze, head for Dragon City! Set off."

Immediately, the two magnetic planes floated in the air and flew higher and higher. The stealth system was activated, and the two huge planes disappeared into the clouds.

...

In Dragon City, the meeting with the leaders was not over yet. They had been discussing the entire day, and the result was that they had to equip the army with the armed robots.

As for the reason why Li Chengqian developed the killing machines, they still had no clue.

"I think Minister She is a smart person. We can let him go to the Divine Dragon Company and interact with Li Chengqian," Wang Kui said. He was visibly tired.

"Sure, let him go tomorrow." Lin Tian nodded and agreed with Wang Kui.

After realizing that everyone was tired after a full day's discussion, Lin Tian instructed his secretary.