Chapter 324: Confession: Insufficient Power

"Li Chengqian, you definitely knew something!" Lin Tian looked at Li Chengqian and said with certainty.

He recalled the things Li Chengqian asked him to do, especially the planetary management system. He knew that Li Chengqian definitely knew the inside story.

"What are these bats?" Lin Tian pointed at the bats on the screen. They were preying on the people.

Li Chengqian shook his head and said in an extremely serious voice, "I don't know what this bat-like ghostly thing is either."

"But they prey on humans!"

"All animals are their prey."

"They're very powerful. Even guns can't kill them."

"They are very fast. When they grow to a certain extent, their speed will reach the speed of sound, or even exceed it."

"Humans are defenseless against such a monster."

After hearing what Li Chengqian said, Lin Tian sucked in a breath of cold air. He looked at the screen more and more intently.

"Can the air-powered pistol kill them? Can the armed robots kill them?" Lin Tian continued to ask.

"It can incapacitate them, but it can't kill them!" Li Chengqian still shook his head. The bat's anatomy was very strange. They have no vulnerable spots. Unless he burned them to ashes with fire, it was impossible to completely kill the bats.

"Only by burning the bats to ashes can we kill them!"

Lin Tian looked worried. According to the satellite statistics, there were at least a million bats born in the countries surrounding Sunset.

If these millions of indestructible bats rushed to the Divine Dragon, the consequences would be horrendous.

What made Lin Tian feel at ease was that Sunset was very far from the Divine Dragon. It would be difficult for them to reach the Divine Dragon in a short period of time, no matter how fast they were.

However, based on the speed of the bats, that day wouldn't be far away!

"Li Chengqian, if there's nothing else, I'll go back first!" Lin Tian already had a plan in his heart.

When he got back, he would get all the armament manufacturers to produce flamethrowers at full force.

As long as the bats dared to step into the land of the Divine Dragon, they would immediately give him a hard time and let them know how powerful the Divine Dragon was.

"Leader Tian, you don't have to worry about the weapons for dealing with the bats!"

"We will have them soon! You don't have to arrange for the armament manufacturers to produce flamethrowers."

Li Chengqian read Lin Tian's mind at a glance. He quickly stopped him. In fact, the flamethrowers were not effective enough on bats.

This was because these bats were especially adaptable. They were like the bugs in StarCraft and would undergo targeted evolution.

As long as a wave of bats died from the flamethrowers, the bodies of the other bats would adapt to the high temperature of the flamethrowers. After evolution, the flamethrower would no longer have an effect on the bats.

Laser arms were the only choice for destroying the bats!

Laser arms could release a large amount of energy in an instant. The dense and huge energy was invincible. Even if the bats evolved countless times, they wouldn't be able to withstand it.