Chapter 237: Insulted

Not long after Li Chengqian released the information.

This message was transmitted to the information department of Sunset.

"F*ck, I remember that the Divine Dragon Software Company is an operating system supplier, a software company... Moreover, it's a company that has just been established. Do they have the ability to manufacture advanced lithography machines?" Supervisor Bob was skeptical after receiving the information.

"Supervisor, in the first month after the establishment of the Divine Dragon Software Company, the Divine Dragon System was released... Now, the Divine Dragon System has occupied almost the entire market for computers and servers." The staff of the intelligence center reminded him.

"Kid, as long as you're talented enough, you can indeed make a huge breakthrough in software development."

"However, one lone genius is useless when it comes to equipment. This requires the strength of a country's resources."

"Divine Dragon's technology in lithography lens, light source, and precision motors is not good, and they can't buy the requisite accessories from other countries. It's absolutely impossible for them to produce a 7-nanometer DUV lithography machine," Bob said confidently.

"The most advanced photolithography machine they produced is a 90-nanometer lithography machine! That's trash from decades ago." Bob's tone carried a sense of superiority.

Other than Sunset, the other company that was paying attention to the development of the Divine Dragon lithography machine was ASML Company.

ASML is the world's most advanced lithography machine manufacturing company.

The company had set up an information department to track the development of lithography technology and parts worldwide.

The information Li Chengqian posted was quickly detected by ASML's information department.

"This piece of information is terrifying and of utmost importance!" Louise, the Senior Vice President of Intelligence, said with a solemn expression.

"If this message is true, our company might be in danger." Louise was very concerned.

Based on past experience with the Divine Dragon, once it made a breakthrough in some technology, it would rely on its national power and cheap labor to start mass production. There would definitely be an impact on the price of the lithography machines.

ASML's cost of production for the lithography machines was very high. If there was a price war, it would definitely not be a match for the Divine Dragon Software Company.

"Let's go and talk to the Vice President of Commerce immediately..."

Suddenly, Louise thought of something, and his expression became solemn.

A few days ago, the National Chip Company of Divine Dragon came over for business negotiations. They wanted to purchase a DUV lithography machine.

ASML's Vice President of international commerce, Chaiter, was a Sunset supporter. He had never had a good impression of the Divine Dragon.

Especially when the Doomsday Extortion Virus wreaked havoc a few days ago, the Divine Dragon System became the world's largest operating system supplier in one fell swoop, knocking Sunset's pride and the Windows system off its pedestal.

His fury towards the Divine Dragon people hit a new high.

So...

The Divine Dragon only had one option, which was to buy the advanced DUV lithography machine from him. They couldn't buy it anywhere else even if they wanted to.